Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That is far too sensible... Great idea though, colour coded bays and colour coded tickets to display People would only moan when all the cheap seats are taken though
  2. Sorry I am always serious and never try to keep thread alive just for the sake of it...
  3. Could you do this in a Zed?
  4. Maybe someone that knows you carved "Wan*er" then an Arsenal supporter just added his teams name
  5. As are the trolley Never found it all that cheap either really
  6. Seeing as 99.9% of the cars on the road don't give a toss, not sure that would be a good business model
  7. I avoid 4 W/D's as well. It's really difficult to reverse out of your spot with one of these leviathans parked along side you. In fact I rarely park in any spaces that aren't roll on, roll off. Being crap at reversing doesn't help though Pete Im sure SMD will let you practise your reversing skills in the barge Easy in the barge, camera & sensors
  8. Very broad generalisation there Ian! Absolutely spot on though
  9. Andrew was 6'2" before he was under the thumb
  10. I think he's referring to the "other" forum for Zed, GTR owners. We don't talk about it much here Pete Oh right. Thanks Pete. I know the forum you mean. It's illegal though to even speak of there name on here. Good job too. Not going to take a chance and name it, probably get a warning point . Pete Thought this was a democracy.....
  11. I think he's referring to the "other" forum for Zed, GTR owners. We don't talk about it much here Pete There's another forum!!!!! I didn't know this. Maybe they have jag drivers too! Hahaha Yep and it's more fun than here
  12. If someone parks normally in the next available bay to you then they can get their shopping trolley/buggy/wheelchair etc down the side of your car, how very considerate of you
  13. The TTRS has a nice interior imo too, and the newer ones will have a full LED display. I think
  14. It sounded good, but the other Zed must have had a non standard Zorst as it sounded better, and the buddy club just sounded superb, pity it made my ears bleed or I would have kept it longer than a few months
  15. Hear hear, well said that man! *awaits Chesterfield to come along* Mainly because car park spaces are so fecking small, that it's almost impossible to open a car door and remove a child car seat. Also look at it as defensive parking in favour of you. It means that the car which has 3 kids in who don't give a damn about the car next to them, won't be opening and pushing a car door into your car as there is enough space around them in the parent & child spaces. +1 I normally park far enough away from the people carriers and parent/child parking as I can. Fair play if you buy 2 tickets and park across a bay, unfortunately you still look a knob and probably attract more of the kind of attention you are trying to avoid than you would if you parked appropriately
  16. I remember a long long time ago going to work through the Dartford Tunnel when my Zed had a Buddy Club exhaust on it.... another Zed went past and gave his exhaust a blip... I smiled then before I could reciprocate a TTRS came alongside (probably 'with' the Zed) and gave his exhaust a blip.... I then gave the BC a blip :o both drivers looked over and gave the thumbs up
  17. Spot on!!!! That's better than my steak vs vegetarian analogy. There's no fun in finish with a grenade! You can't feel the line, choose your bait, Cast, focus intently for that all important bite.. Dave, I like it!
  18. Like fishing with a hand grenade....
  19. Yeah I had my work cut out to persuade my other half not to get a TT, couldn't have stretched it to a TTRS, she was looking at a TTS which on paper was on a par with a Zed but a Quattro would maybe have been quicker...
  20. No one abused you just said your wrong I'm never wrong so suggesting I am IS abuse
  21. Very true, does make me chuckle, if you dare to mention that a Zed isn't that quick you get all sorts of abuse on here, but mention a quicker car and all you get is 'it's ugly' I would imagine the TTRS is infinitely easier to drive quickly than a Zed, that doesn't make it more fun but it does make it quicker in the real world
  22. Can't help it I think your better half was really rather taken with Darren's 'BUM' too
  23. Hey come on, the 350z isn't perfect but I wouldn't say it is ugly
×
×
  • Create New...