Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. He didn't cancel his insurance so he was still insuring the bike whoever was riding it unless he could prove it was taken without consent I guess. Only thing I would have thought went in his favour was that the guy that died was banned and couldn't get insurance, but at the end of the day the bike was insured by the policy holder and he is ultimately responsible, daft as it sounds a lesson learnt the hardest possible way!
  2. Does it have a heartbeat though
  3. is the ex-sumo powers one still purple or has it changed now Is it purple, hard to see with all the subtle advertising
  4. seems like it has peaked now anyway thankfully.... just people trying to find even wackier zany ways now Shame the camel toe selfie challenge didn't take off in the same way
  5. You sure you got in the right car? TTRS is a 5 cylinder and doest sound too bad IMO: I know that one is modified but I bet its not much more than a chip and an exhaust, Ive read you can get 430hp from just that. Frankly I dont think its comparable even to the 370ZN (TTS is) and Im still laughing a day after reading that people are actually comparing 1M's and Cayman R's to 370Z's, Ive caned all three and trust me, ze Germans are considerably better (and more expensive funnily enough) A little note to Zed owners...
  6. Think I just found your holiday snaps.. That's actually me & Ioneabee on holiday
  7. Not amused, off to google 'super injunctions'
  8. I'm sure there are quite a few sprinkles that would like boobs that big No that picture is out of focus, I am bending over
  9. No need for enlarging Steve
  10. Just for anyone that knows me, it seems my iCloud account has been hacked and as that is where I keep all my nude shots they could start turning up. Please please if you do happen to see any, I hope they won't make you too jealous
  11. In your case drunk Zed people
  12. Thought I had read that somewhere, see I can do car related stuff now and again 3 pages of waffle. Yeah I have tried to keep it on topic but you know how it is...
  13. Everyday is a school day
  14. Are the other 5 dwarves staying too
  15. N5 SMD is available
  16. Thought I had read that somewhere, see I can do car related stuff now and again
  17. Is that a euphemism?? Can be whatever you want it to be gorgeous
  18. I did try to find N17 SMD but wasn't available
  19. Just so everyone doesn't have to stand on their head!!!
  20. Would rather have an upside down Beemer than another Zed
  21. Agree with above get some winter tyres if you can but I ran my standard tyres all year round in all weathers no problem
  22. Looks more industrial, must be a Monaro
  23. Steve, it was about Ekona and SMD saying they wish they had a 370ZN ... honestly Nooooooooooooo My £35k will be going on a 3/4 year old XKR next year, 5.0l V8 Supercharged 510bhp Jolly good show old boy! No point shopping at Lidl when you can afford M&S old bean
×
×
  • Create New...