Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah i tried to fix my old one but couldn't get it to work and for a £5 i just bought the new adapter
  2. Mary would have it in a second Darren as she doesn't like driving the Zed that much, but we need a practical 2nd car unfortunately.... GLWTS
  3. You can have my 350z space saver.... Mates rates, I will take the Roadster in p/x Ebized is the man to ask surely as he has a space save in his 370 boot :wink:
  4. Changed mine at 80k it was still useable not slipping but the pedal was getting pretty heavy
  5. Bugger, I got the 29-007 patch lead. Fitted the stereo today and have a strange issue where it's turning the volume down by itself. I haven't tried to debug it yet but do you think this could be the cause? I am afraid so, my old one used to only change tracks backwards not forwards Goon news is the cable are only £5 The newer one is much more responsive too
  6. Do we have to vote in Performance Mods
  7. I think these guys already live at Two Bears Cottage....
  8. For the better I might add. I have to agree I never liked those aly grille things What replaced them is far superior but then I would say that although mine is black
  9. You will need the following - Bose loom with steering control - 29-674 Patch lead - 29-020 (Pioneer specific) Fascia Possibly some line boosters, I did with my Pioneer AVIC f900bt as the Bose amp runs on a high frequency. All available from incartec here - http://incartec.co.uk/nissan/1929/1036/2072/78/Browser.aspx I have done the shopping list for you ignore the 29-007 patch lead, that is an older model that does not work so well... There are lots of good threads in the I.C.E. section, to be honest any half decent place should be able to swap out you Bose
  10. Well done matey at least it is a black black edition and not a grey black edition
  11. You are not kidding!
  12. What's the mileage of the car? Could be on it's way out of course, mine didn't slip it just got heavier and heavier until I changed the clutch & flywheel
  13. Cheers I took them at 4am this morning after a VERY wet drive home from work
  14. .........................................................
  15. You have heard the Bose system I take it
  16. I hope you cleaned that deposit up
  17. I refer the honourable gentleman to my comment on an earlier thread... Women, washing machines & a Roadster roof, they all leak when they are f*****
  18. I turn the stereo up on mine and everything just vibrates
  19. Other than accidents I've yet to hear of a Zed going to the breakers. For most Zed's and cars in general their length of life isn't really a matter of mileage but when it becomes uneconomic to get them through an MOT. Pete My Zed has had 3 MOT's with not so much as an advisory. Last one was in November last year on about 98k and it flew through
  20. That is exactly why I have one, those who say they are for women or for people who can't park are missing the point, it is one of those things that you don't know you need until it is too late
  21. Simple, too many people living longer. Whenever I have been in hospital or visited anyone the wards are just full to the rafters with old people (sorry to some on here) who need more looking after than most so it drains resources.
  22. Just looks like someone making balloon animals in the sky
×
×
  • Create New...