Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would strongly suggest you rewire any aftermarket amp in, decent wire isn't that expensive, who do only half a job Taken from 350z-tech.com - Q: Can I just replace the factory amp with an aftermarket one? A: Yes and No. The Bose amplifier is wired much differently than other aftermarket amplifiers. It is possible to catch the input and output signals at the Bose amp, but wire splicing will be required. Power cables will also be required. Most aftermarket amplifiers will not fit in the OEM location.
  2. We are talking Zeds not Chieftans Who cares what the MPG is if you are bothered buy an ecomotive polo. No doubt someone will come along and say how dare you tell me i shouldn't have bought a Zed but if you are worrying about petrol prices or MPG then you bought the wrong car On one of the few occasions i have reset the trip computer i got a very respectable 34mpg from London to Newcastle
  3. Mine had an uprev on 90k and it was 286bhp before Mark started
  4. Meeting this lot on here has been the most fun i have had with my trousers on
  5. I cut down my mileage moving nearer work.... and doubled the missus :wink:
  6. Mine is a nightly drive but it still gas lots of time and presents spent on it
  7. Ah sorry missed you earlier post Stew and thanks Ian seems like the seats were changed quite early on then maybe... I will most likely swap the drivers seat over tomorrow and try it for a few days, cheers guys
  8. Removed my counter weight and rear wiper earlier, took about 5 minutes, bit of brute strength required on the plastic trim nearly knocked me out as all the poppers came off at once Haven't removed the pump nozzle yet but i can't see that will he much more effort
  9. Yeah, i just wondered what the other seats with one knob were missing, seems the seat base isnt adjustable so might not be so good....
  10. Does the Harvester at PS do spare ribs?
  11. Glad my comments helped, I was always led to believe you can laugh a woman into bed, the trouble is if she doesn't stop when you get naked Was the dry socket a tooth problem or a husband problem I am confused
  12. I think it is an aquired taste, my mate Bertie Bassett has always said it takes allsorts
  13. Bluetooth seats Dave Not herd of them before :fight: Do JDMs have heated seats
  14. Yeah I can honestly say I have never adjusted either of my knobs
  15. He was helping but his arms fell off
  16. Thats also helps with loud exhausts too, Zug had one that sounded like an elephant farting into a tuba but it wasn't unbearable One bad point is roadsters are more prone to pinking (apparently)
  17. Definitely looks like a soft top
  18. If you want cheering up then let me tell you a story... Last year I had 2 teeth out, unfortunately being diabetic it took 2 months, and yes 2 months for my gums to grow back so I basically had bare areas of my jaw exposed for all that time, to say it was painful is like saying the sun is hot, a mild understatement. I actually overdosed on painkillers and ended up in hospital luckily I threw up before they pumped my stomach Hope that helps slightly I can't help in the no husband area, I am a gigalo in my spare time but you are too far away sorry...
  19. I have DAB in my Zed all tucked away and integratedinto my HU not 100% reception everywhere but good enough for me... Planet Rock FTW
  20. Driving fast safely is hard. Too many people "think" they can drive and are good drivers. What makes a good driver is being able to control the vehicle when something unexpected happens. Thought it was not to let the car out of control in the first place ) To be pedantic Neil said 'control the vehicle' therefore the car would not be out of control in the first place
  21. I would have called them even if i knew who it was then they could give them a lecture on wasting police time.... trouble is would they even bother coming out? You could say that an elderly relative or child needs to go to A&E or something i guess.... You could always just tape a sign saying 'thanks for parking like a *****' with REALLY sticky tape, but then you would probably get done for damaging his car
  22. I see one potential issue with this idea. Chris's car is probably in his drive ..... I did think that, maybe get Buster over to do the blocking
  23. A couple of weeks back i picked up some learher seats from Chris 'I so that i could either get mine recovered without losing the car or get his recovered. Just swapped them over with mine to check the electrics work and the airbag light wasnt triggered, a to both there.... but I noticed that the drivers seat is slightly different 1. Mine has an extra plug (bluetooth?) 2. The cables are in different positions (JDM) 3. There is only one knob on Chris old seats but 2 on mine (again JDM?) Anyone shed any light on the differences? Chris seat felt a bit more solid to mine, maybe mine have done a lot more mile but now i dont know which set to refurb.... If i refurb mine then Chris wont be worth much really as he has dyed them so they would need recovering, if i refurb Chris seats then mine would be saleable but i know mine are comfortable so im in 2 minds... Whatever happens if i make money from selling either seats it is going to the forum as Chris gave me the seats Pics - Extra plug Extra knob
  24. "OK Chris I won't touch it with my hands, but please don't make me do it on the cam"
×
×
  • Create New...