Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. No secret that he lives with me Please keep up
  2. I saw some binmen do that to a car blocking them outside my old place, the look on the owners face when he came out of the shop was priceless
  3. I don't like the looks but I appreciate they are lovely on a nice day. Using mine all year round I couldn't live with a Roadster through the winter.... and Zugara I love a big ar$e but not on a car!
  4. Oh for a wheel clamp i had someome park in front of my garage the other week, i recognised the car as a friend of a neighbour so i knocked on their door and politely asked them to move, the guy said we are eating can't you wait? Took a bit of reatraint to stay polite and say no, if you could move it now i would be most grateful...
  5. Only a 130 mile trip there so hopefully i will have some paintwork left Be interested to get you guys opinions who have had paintwork done
  6. Good stuff see you there
  7. Does it come with large fries and a coke?
  8. More to the point I didn't know Ken Barlow even had a 911
  9. GLWTS What you replacing it with
  10. A mod for £20 I reckon Beavis, Stew or Lexx would be worth £20 Maybe you could get Ebized & ChrisS buy one get one free as they are shall we say 'high mileage'
  11. Cheers ninja you going to PS?
  12. Stick it on the 350 got to be worth a few ponies
  13. any custard ? We all knew you would not get far .... and yes there will be custard Don't worry, I had a backup plan.... I hid his teeth
  14. any custard ? Yes just follow the trail of worthers originals back to your room and you will have custard
  15. I don't think he needs ANY excuse to put some miles in
  16. Congratulations My baby is 21 in 2 weeks time, I remember when he was that size.....
  17. Well done..... I wonder how it will sound :wink: Will the syncro-rev sounded unbelievable even changing from 2nd to 1st at 10mph..... But there are times you don't want to blow passers by's trousers off All depends who they were......... Victoria Wilde I believe a different sort of 'blow' is in order there
  18. Having had a not so bad accident last year I kind of know how you are feeling. My Zed was OK but I resigned myself to the worst and at the end of the day as long as nobody was hurt that the main thing
  19. Well done..... I wonder how it will sound :wink: Will the syncro-rev sounded unbelievable even changing from 2nd to 1st at 10mph..... But there are times you don't want to blow passers by's trousers off
  20. Few people PMed me to ask the cost, no secret, their price was £650 + vat What I paid is another matter :wink: I think it worked out to about 50p per stone chip
  21. Yeah its roast dinner tomorrow and apple crumble so I bet he changes his mind
  22. Don't worry everyone we have put an identity bracelet on him so if he gets lost someone will bring him back
  23. Great write up Will hopefully it will help someone else avoid some pain. I was one of the lucky ones to hear and even drive Rosie with the Stillen & Berks and although it sounded awesome I personally couldn't have lived with it day in day out.... So what are the plans now Stillen & stock cats? I would suggest getting twin cone intakes to complement the exhaust and add a little more growl
×
×
  • Create New...