Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not at all, the any type of lube will do I treat my seals with gummipfledge
  2. Said the Eskimo to his pal :wink:
  3. Have you worked out exactly where the leak is?
  4. Brucie Bonus
  5. I can never get the pump to stop on whole £s either..... 49.96 49.97 49.98 49.99 50.00 Put the pump in.... 50.01
  6. There are 2 bits either side of the done light, I think the smaller one is the bluetooth mic and the bigger one the movement sensor for the alarm....
  7. Yeah I think he takes it all in good spirit I bought my other half a black 55 plate and she loved it as she had always wanted a black coupe and she went from a 1.0 Punto into it so it obviously felt nice.... I hated it and avoided driving it whenever I could, as soon as I found the Zed I wanted it was chopped in pronto I agree it could have been a great car, it had the looks but it didn't have the engine to match it
  8. If you need cookies too yes You could PM Doogyrev he is good with all things networkable....
  9. To be fair you probably have a much nicer view out of the window than me
  10. Or do it properly and buy some crystal clear ones of US eBay for about £90 If a job is worth doing......
  11. Well BM didn't bite but I am posting up anyway...
  12. AC is not just for hot days ! I think most Zedders leave it on 24/7 to combat condensation. +1 especially on cold damp days like at the moment otherwise my rear window fogs up terribly. Also it is good to use the air con all year round otherwise you can have problems with bacteria and all sorts of nasty stuff
  13. Lots of guides here
  14. The guy that did it John, charged me £350 which included the dial faces and all LED's etc. I went to his place and it took all day from quite early to quite late That was with me helping where I could i.e. taking apart the interior of my Zed. To be honest John valued his time very cheaply, to get it done somewhere on a professional level I think you would be talking about a fair bit more. To my knowledge he only did his own Zed and mine although I am sure a couple of other members on here have done their own, it is not that big a job if you know what you are doing with a soldering iron but some of the LEDs particularly in places like the heated seat switches are very very small It is by far my favourite MOD to my Zed, it is something you just take for granted but believe me when you get back into a standard one it is a sea of orange it makes the car interior look very dated imo
  15. Well Chris, having driven to and from work in them, albeit a short trip they certainly feel 'different' to my seats.... They are more solid so now I am more unsure which ones to get done, the ones that feel more solid or my old faithful ones that are like your favourite old sofa
  16. I had a Bearded Dragon once, luckily I don't drink anymore
  17. You forgot Heavy too And the V6 version is no better
  18. My name is SpursMadDave and I have on occasion used 95 Ron in my Zed
  19. OK for those that have missed the point or not understood these seats are Chris 'I's old seats from his 350z. They were originally Alzean but he very tastefully (I have to say that really) modified them to the style you see in the pictures. They are a little worse for wear in places but they are just in my car while I get quotes and hopefully get my seats retrimmed I recon a bit of blue dye on the bolsters and they would look smart in Papa Smurfs Zed
  20. Shame someone was selling an upgraded one only the other week on here....
  21. I was sitting on the fence between the two, but the '8' cores swung it for me in terms of certain graphics & video benefits + the overclocking potential. Yeah I wouldn't say for a second that you were wrong, I very nearly did too but at the end of the day I don't use my PC for anything too taxing anymore so it just would have been a bit of a waste really... It is nice knowing you have the best there is but sometimes you have to be realistic. Last month I decided I was fed up with a heavy noise hot laptop on my lap on the sofa so bought a tablet. Without a doubt the best tablet out there is an iPad3, I only wanted wifi but with a decent amount of memory and what I wanted was £500.... so I got an Android tablet for half that and I am more than happy. It does everything I want it to at the end of the day but it isn't an iPad, much in the same way my Zed isn't a Ferrari
  22. Yeah I was in the same boat, you always pay a premium for top end, and a lot of the time is isn't justified, that's why I got an i5 2500 too
  23. Thats a bit of an irrelevant question, if a Zed did 10mpg and I couldn't afford that then I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. It's like realising you only have 2 seats but have 2 kids
  24. Awwe thanks mate
  25. I am hard at work as you sleep soundly in your premier inn
×
×
  • Create New...