Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Also they look pwetty.... Please don't slap me.... too softly :wink:
  2. I hate to say I told you so but I will anyway I believe spacers on a Roadster have a greater effect that on a Coupe so probably wise to avoid them Neil You must be so pleased with your Zed now, a huge transformation indeed and for it to impress someone like yourself who has a very good driving history then it speaks volumes
  3. Looks reasonable for a dealer price, private sale would be a bit less I agree.
  4. Or spam this thread to death
  5. Surely you would have some idea it was going to be taken back i.e. you havent settled up If you didn't own the car it was a bit stupid SCing it anyway and like stated very very dodgy...
  6. It I had a juke I would love it to look like that
  7. Ive had my Zed from 72k to 103k and everything I have spent has been through choice other than servicing and wear & tear items i.e. brakes, tyres, plugs etc don't be put by high mileage just try and avoid cars that have not been loved or looked after
×
×
  • Create New...