Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yep, considering I would have sold it to someone if they had offered me about £40 for it Where is the buy it now for £40 button Removed
  2. Leaves the wheels alone! They are my old ones! Doesn't make them any nicer :thumbsdown: They looked better on a white Zed though...
  3. Not as many as he should have
  4. Most popular is not always best, Jedward have had 2 platinum selling albums....
  5. Yep, considering I would have sold it to someone if they had offered me about £40 for it Where is the buy it now for £40 button
  6. £64 Envirophone can kiss your ass
  7. A proper mans shave is a back, sack & crack surely :wink: With a cut throat! I will try anything once
  8. 3 wrongs just make a conspiracy Pete I know when I am beaten that is gorgeous
  9. Yep thanks OP Just had a call from my local Tesco saying its ready to pick up :woohoo:
  10. A proper mans shave is a back, sack & crack surely :wink:
  11. I told them already! 2 wrongs don't make a right
  12. Yeah its only a slight risk but is it really worth it?
  13. I'm guessing if you had an accident that the claim could be invalid as you wouldn't have declared them to your insurer
  14. Ditto
  15. Mine is ready for collection too
  16. That does sound steep! PM Humpy he has just installed the same HU at the weekend
  17. Have a chat to Zugara he has had a 350z and a 370z and a hairdressers car inbetween so he will be best placed to put you mind at ease and assure you that your mate is indeed a jealous fool. I had someone at work tell ne my Zed was not a 'proper' sports car, I said RWD, built as a 2 seater, V6, coupe What does he drive to make this assumption..... A VW Passat.... with a Vtec badge on the back....
  18. Have a mooch around the forum, lots of pics and ideas to inspire you... My advice would be decide on what you want, looks, performance, noise etc etc as if you go in without a plan you will end up spending a huge amount of money and never being happy Also get yourself to some meet ups, talk to some members and see / hear some Zeds in the flesh, they will inspire you more than 1,000,000 pictures....
  19. Yep you and me both
  20. He has been saying that since he got his stubby
  21. That was exactly my point Neil, if it were a prediminantly white forum would be ok to treat a black poster the same way just because they were the minority? Anyway I will miss the drivel
  22. To the garage to get the rust sorted I agree
  23. I forgot about Yellow, that would be my 2nd choice behind Azure...
×
×
  • Create New...