Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 on the cars +1,000,000 on the girls -1 on the smurfs
  2. I think you polished it so hard you wore it away to nothing
  3. I meant for the pair yes...
  4. That is fantastic, I would go for a couple of these.... would double as the buffet
  5. They are fairly expensive tyre but not in the same league as the 50's Maybe worth £50-£60 to someone:shrug:
  6. In my mind builder49 & twobears look like this.... +
  7. Item 1 (Steering Wheel with Airbag) Highest Bidder - £30 (Marzman) Item 2 (Steering Wheel) No Bids Item 3 (Gear Surround) Highest Bidder - £20 (Keyser) Item 4 (Rear Quarter Light) Highest Bidder - £10 (squit) Item 5 (Rear Boot Mat) Highest Bidder - £35 (Builder49)
  8. I have removed just about every bit of trim possible to remove on a pre-facelift Zed and never used a trim remover tool. Just make sure that the trim is not cold, i.e. go for a drive with the heaters on if you have to do anything on a cold day, then just be careful and feel for where the trim is attached. The only other thing to be is brave, once you get some fingers underneath give it some welly in the right direction for the poppers and you will be ok, obviously be careful with thinner more delicate bits but for example to break a piece of trim around the rear strut you would have to be really ham fisted
  9. Urr, I take it you haven't seen the pictures of what has happened to some zeds run on 95 ron then? Still over 10% of people saying they use 95 ron at least 50% of the time if not more, and that is from owners that care enough about their car to sign up to this forum, I suspect the figure for non members is probably a fair amount higher... I will continue to use super because if I was a penny pincher I would sell the Zed and buy something more economical, but if I had to fill up with 95 for whatever reason then I certainly wouldn't be paranoid about it
  10. That's why I only ordered one. Oh and biscuit you liar! You didn't get it for your birthday!!!!!! Haha properly busted.... Birthday my ar$e !!!! In the spirit of the OP letting us all know it would have been nice to at least sell any 'surplus' ones on here to members at a small benefit....
  11. Firstly thanks to the team for relaxing the usual 'For Sale' rules just for this section Firstly please read this announcement and take note of the 'rules' - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=61656&hilit=auction Then have a read here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=59737&hilit=hope+house One of the Admin Chris 'I can't make it to Wales this year unfortunately, and when I traveled to his place last month to pick up some old seats he had just had a clear out of his garage (probably a prenuptial agreement ) So I suggested auctioning them off for our Wales charity and here we are. As the thread above says please PM me any bids and I will do my best to keep this updated at the very minimum a couple of times a day (probably more as I do spend a fair amount of time on here ) If you want to keep your bid sealed i.e. anonymous please state it in the PM otherwise I will post up your bid amount and your username The auction will run until 17:00 next Thursday night May 17th, I can bring any items to Wales if you are attending, they can be picked up in person from Northfleet in Kent or I can post them out but I will obviously need a paypal for whatever the postage cost is, or of course you can arrange that yourself. At the end of the auction winning bidders are to donate all winning amounts to the Hope House Charity. Item 1 - 350z Leather Steering wheel, pre-facelift in Alzean with steering controls & airbag (The carbon fibre wrapping can be removed I just had a play to see what it would look like....) Item 2 - Another 350z Steering wheel but this time with no buttons or airbag, also was Alzean but been dyed black Item 3 - Gear knob surround pre-facelift including heater controls, a little scuffed around the front but all in working order as I tried it out in my car Item 4 - Rear quarter drivers side light fitting Item 5 - 350Z rear boot mat, this is the thicker one which doubles as a bit of soundproofing All items are 2nd hand, but in good condition in fact the bootmat is in very good condition, if I did not have one myself I would put it in my car and donate myself! This is not a for sale thread, none of the items will be withdrawn or sold they will go to the highest bidder unless previously agreed by the Team. Dig deep and help a very very good cause
  12. It's a shame people bought them just to make a few £ Less to go round that way, I have told a few people who would have loved one so I wish I had ordered a few more but not for a profit, in fact I gave the Sony dock I replaced away to a mate at work for nothing
  13. Even 2 years ago £15k would have bought a seriously nice well looked after Zed, I doubt the one in question would have been worth much more than £10k even then
  14. I think the correct title is sweaty sock
  15. Don't listen to anyone on here it will be your car do what you like But I would say
  16. Did you not get a manual
  17. New one is a bit erm......
  18. I had a buzzing sound over 4k revs at one point, a gearbox oil sorted it out A bit more info on the car might help, age, mileage etc etc
  19. I have a spare one in the garage I can take a pic in the morning if you still haven't got it sorted
  20. Honestly......
×
×
  • Create New...