Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And long may you not learn from the experience :no1:
  2. So commenting on here after all the comments on her threads (justified or not) is spitting the dummy out Seems like too many in here know how to push a females buttons, and I am not talking about the ones that guarantee a happy ending :wink:
  3. How very dare you Ahh if you look carefully I used the smiley.... This renders the poster free of any comebacks
  4. I think the done thing would be to ask Mrs Glrnet if she is happy with the current one
  5. I think its a forum bug, if you link to a sig it can be mahoosive if you upload it gas to be 500x100
  6. I have plenty more Neil if it floats your boat :wink: Might have to take the sussies to Wales in case it gets boring :woohoo:
  7. Enough about Dale Winton's sunburn
  8. Silver - unfinished paint job GM - just another name for boring grey Black - best when clean but looks crap 99% of the time as dirty Rusty - well just rusty Red - never red Azure Baby FTW :woohoo:
  9. Way to go guys I thought twobears topics were some of the better ones on here lately, certainly not everyones cup of tea at all but as Stew quite rightly said you don't have to read them or comment... They were most certainly off topic but no more than this is or 100 other threads about football / cycling etc etc and just because someone asks questions that actually make you think about yourself doesn't make them a psychologist. Some of the comments on here are just downright sexist, yes it is a male orientated forum but that doesn't excuse it. I doubt Annie will be posting again now which a lot of you will be very glad about as you will now not have to keep checking in your pants to see if you are actually a man or not a real shame as if you actually look at some of her posts you will see she genuinely loves her car she just didn't know enough about exhausts, plenum spacers or remaps to join in with 99% of the threads on here.... Yes she is as mad as a box of frogs and that is why I will miss her, so again well done guys
  10. No8
  11. There wasn't a vote for keeping the current one, I prefer that to either of the new ones
  12. You could buy a cover although you can only really put them on when the car is spotless. I think you might have to get used to seeing the water rolling off the car
  13. Hmmm wasn't it your Zed that made really poor results from the upRev and is making a funny smell now If it was then not sure I would be supercharging it
  14. Luckily I love my job :woohoo:
  15. You should get a good condition reasonable mileage UK GT car with rays for £7k
  16. They are £60 on fleabay, if i get mine you can have it for £59.99
  17. Graham must be on the grog a bit early. I didn't like to say..... It is Bank Holiday I guess Some of us still have to go to work in half an hour though
  18. Wow very lucky there mate I am sure the police will take it seriously you could have easily been killed there, I would make sure you buy a lottery ticket this week!
  19. I was waiting for the 'send this message to 10 people or your balls will shrivel up and drop off' tagline :shock:
  20. Welcome back Troll Hunter :no1: You had us all worried there for a while
  21. On the front wheels Stops you putting the rears on the front... Im sure they are on the fronts Papa
×
×
  • Create New...