Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not to my taste in all fairness and even Chris will admit they need some TLC but they will do a job while mine get a makeover and if anyone is interested when they are spare then the forum will benefit
  2. Car Insurance is like having a poo, you know you have to do it and you know it will be messy but if you put it off........ Glad your all sorted
  3. I love the lip I got from Daryl too, mine still looks mint after over a year and a fair few 1,000 miles Top Tip to keep it looking brand new is get a little tube of black Tcut it fills in any little nicks and gives it a lovely deep shine, although is your laquered? Looks very shiny, i prefer the matt look...
  4. They were done by a leading light in the automotive modding scene who is alao a member on here
  5. I am certainly no expert and things might have changed but when i split up with an ex in 2007 'my' car bought and paid for by me was registered in her name, legally she had no rights to the car, i had proof of payment and she couldn't prove that it was given as a gift so it was mine :woohoo:
  6. 4 boobies
  7. It took a very long day trip to Rugby.... Luckily there was a fair bit of manlove involved too :wink:
  8. What does everyone think?
  9. Best pun I think I saw was on a garden refuse lorry with a shredder... The company was call Pulp Friction
  10. Personally I would rather see success from a winning mentality & tactics over money ANY day of the week. Much more respect for say Pardew or Moyes over Dalglish for example...
  11. If you do have a go get Hexis not Di-Noc
  12. Yeah you could always remove the ban button from the one day Mod as it would be too tempting just for a laugh
  13. Hmmm I can see some lawyers rubbing their hands together. Its one thing to make a clever play in words but when you try and make it look like what you are copying too it gets messy
  14. If it is purely a volume issue then why not just fit some line boosters to the bose amp as a tempory thing until you get everything done.
  15. Dont want to muddy the waters but when we are talking about the 'legal owner' do you mean the registered keeper on the log book? Totally different thing, legally being the registered keeper does not make you the owner of the car
  16. About time too! You have hung around here far too long without buying a Zed :fight: The odd bit of 95 here and there in an emergency is fine, it is sustained usage and ignorance that causes the real problems
  17. Might be the most number of bans in any one day ever, then I dont drink but I could still see a ban coming Why not have a competition, everyone online at say 8pm on the 26th gets their name put in a hat... The prize - Mod for a day Whats the worst that could happen
  18. I had the exact same thing for about a month around 18 months ago, mine turned out to be a small switch in the rear lights so the ECU thought the brakes were not working correctly as it was gettng a signal that brakes were engaged but that the brake lights were not working. Abbey diagnosed it and it cost me £15 for a new switch
  19. 24/04/2012 05:15 and........ Just me
  20. Ohhh.... I thought Which had done a survey on plenum spacers....
  21. What you should look at is the overall mileage, over a longish period. I've had my Zed from new and the computer has never been reset other than when I changed the battery. After it settled down I've found that over 13,000 miles its averaged 27.0 and that includes a bit of every type of motoring. One thing of note though is that I rarely go above 4k revs and always stick very closely to the speed limits. Caroline's roadster which we bought in 2010 is averaging a measly 21.2 over 5,000 miles but her trip to work and back is in heavy traffic...I think she uses more revs than me as well Pete Pete you should run on 95 ron :wink:
  22. Yeah, no chance Yep just because you 'can' get over 30 doesn't mean you will unless it is a long stretch on the motorway and a boring run
×
×
  • Create New...