Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I know I am hoping Harry has Llorente's phone number so if he doesn't play at all in the Euro's then I am happy
  2. The first offer is sometimes the best offer but who knows..... give is a couple of weeks and some sunshine and someone might bite your hand off at £7.5k. All depends how itchy your feet are and how much of a loss you can bear, remember you will be in a decent bargaining position when buying
  3. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass..... shoot? nope pass, pass.... pass
  4. Liking the rear end looks of your avatar too
  5. I was going to say who stole Busters can and then cleaned it and put nice wheels on it
  6. I think if I bought that then the Zed wouldn't be the only thing I was polishing alone
  7. Sorry I think I have wandered into the ladies section of the forum Be a man and sort it out properly, form an orderly queue to operate the back mending machine please.... no pushing!
  8. You are supposed to iron the tea towels ON the ironing board not underneath it I liked the look of the car apart from the stretch on the tires but that spolier has really ruined it.... but as long as you like it I guess that's all that matters
  9. definately a bit of black rose going on there - what do you reckon will ? lol yeah id have to agree Looks more black than brown to me
  10. +1 looks a nice cheap mod
  11. Get well soon "more miserable" is that possible
  12. I doubt he will even get a slap on the wrist....
  13. Nope next year will be Oz possibly, just Tenerife in September
  14. GOOD..... Don't worry I will be back
  15. Shame you didn't have time to enjoy it more, good luck with the search
  16. I'm going abroad in September
  17. Glad you got it sorted
  18. Sorry i sold mne when i changed them.... I also just sold a fog light side one in my auction too
  19. Shame Joey Barton isn't at the Euro's.... judging by that soft red card for Greece he would probably be publicly flogged lol Greeks are a bit riled, they probably gambled their national debt on the game
  20. Inspraynation do some great deals, usually on hyper silver to get all the beemer boys in but if you are not fussy about the exact shade then an absolute bargain
  21. I personally favour having a small pygmy man in the enginebay blowing into the induction pipe. I am a bit more fussy about my induction pipe
  22. Some real twonks about....
×
×
  • Create New...