Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The missus left me a note in case I went shopping this afternoon.... I think that is what put Peter Kay in my head
  2. A diamond encrusted spacer
  3. Sorry not used that for sooooo long
  4. One and only reason why I would buy a 370z is so that I felt like I still belonged here I wouldn't want to be associated with the outcasts... i.e. Ricey, Biscuit, Sarnie, Lexx, Ekona....
  5. My Zed will do 60mpg downhill with a following wind and my foot of the gas and 5mpg through the dartford tunnel late at night
  6. Looks tidy, nice wheels If everything is mechanically sound then a decent prospect imo
  7. Sounds good to me but then I like live raw music Check you out on your UK tour sometime
  8. Don't get the iTunes comment Rich.... you can purchase your music anyway you want, add it automatically to iTunes and wireless sync it.... how is that hellish
  9. And I always thought your username meant you were a keen fisherman Listened to the stuff on the website
  10. It's the little things like him trying to put the alarm in his pocket at the end....
  11. Yep can be a scary time but... Last 3 years I have MOT'd the Zed.... 2011 - 97,985 Miles 2010 - 84,004 Miles 2009 - 68,946 Miles Work required so far zero not even an advisory, the only comment has been that my braided brake cable is possibly a little too long and should be secured Will be scary come August this year, I should be on about 107,000 by then, can I make it 4 in a row
  12. +1 unless you have one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoUL_bIotw
  13. I always sing chocolate gateau to Elvis if I hear it
  14. + you have to factor in at least £1,000 to even make it sound like a 350z
  15. Haha I was taken led around the Welsh backroads by some pensioners in May Also you are a woman it was only a matter of time until you realised I am always right
  16. I can see both Ricey & Sparky's views on the 370z. I have thought about upgrading but is it enough of a change, yes the interior is nicer and it has a bit more power but I am definitely not sold on the looks or the driving experience...
  17. Stock wheels fetch very little. We all know that isn't true Ricey, stock 18's are worth hundreds of pounds, probably even more than the Rays. I have a set for sale as it goes I will give you £50 and use them as winter wheels £60 if they have tyres
  18. Not a fan then I have to say I have an Android tablet and if I had to rely on it as a phone it would end up in a million pieces
  19. Definitely take the Zed then as you can throw it around and pay the fines if you get caught
  20. well I didn't actually mean Grey but Silver Grey metallic its called quartz - and its a looverrly colour that would be my choice It's grey
  21. And that runs the battery down no doubt which would turn it off anyway
×
×
  • Create New...