Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Judging by the sausage you showed me the other day.... You are going to need a bigger BBQ
  2. Lots of exhausts look uneven i have seen plenty of 350's and even a 370 that are lopsided
  3. Does it remind you of a former lover
  4. Congratulations on the baby Shame about the Zed, but I am sure the baby will give you more hours of pleasure and in the long run cost you far more than a Zed
  5. Can we both come round and have a rummage around
  6. The old girl has her M.O.T friday afternoon and I have a big check up friday morning, so hopefully we will both pass with flying colours Her - 2004 plate 350z on 107,000k always fed on premium products no expense spared Me - 1969 vintage beefcake, on 43 years, mostly fed on scampi & pepsi max, again no expense spared
  7. Pretty much the pound is poor against nearly everything! I have got to pay for my Australian DBA stuff in Euro to get a decent deal, go figure that one out Must be Greek euros? Yeah one rota is 13,000,000 Greek Euros
  8. Just looked on the link and you can order them singly, 5 are £11.98 with next day delivery
  9. Yeah if you get a box let me know I will take 4 so they all match up
  10. I would say just give them a really good clean, if you sand them down you are making it a one way process, if you wrap the vinyl round underneath enough you wont need extra adhesive either Remember the sills will be covered up 99.9% of the time so no need to worry too much!
  11. I would have had the DSG option on my Leon but it wasn't available at the time
  12. Someone sourced some replacements on here, have a search I keep meaning to order a couple.... If you have to buy more than 2 give me a shout
  13. A lot of VAG diesels have DSG options
  14. Pretty sure you will loose the BT steering wheel function with a new HU, just get one with BT built in
  15. If the tablet is 7" how come it doesn't fit are you leaving it in its case, I would have thought it would need to be removed...
  16. Front and side Rear..... Meh!
  17. Glad you got it sorted and are pleased
  18. I think the term is reassuringly expensive, yes you can get cheaper buy if you were taking Pippa Middleton to buy some new shoes would you go to Primark ? Anyway I got old stock from Alex at half price
×
×
  • Create New...