Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And someone has failed the quote test, again I think we just have to accept that Peter does not, or more likely can not do quotes
  2. Well I had my MOT at 11:00 and unfortunately I failed.... Hopefully better luck this afternoon with the old girls MOT
  3. Could you not modify the cubby space to hold it? But then it would just look like what it is..... a tablet stuck in a cubby Sure u could but into cubby and mount there with custom surround It was a big enough pain taking the 7" screen out of my nav and mounting it behind the cubby
  4. You are so funny I just cracked a rib Well bones do get brittle with age Dave Haven't you got bear poop to scoop Not today, I believe the Gardner has already done it, what what
  5. 1. I have mine at 35psi all year round 2. I haven't
  6. Not a film I would bother to go to the cinema and see
  7. You are so funny I just cracked a rib Well bones do get brittle with age Dave Haven't you got bear poop to scoop
  8. RTBiscuit would love it
  9. I dunno what it is but I don't think they suit the car either, lowered a bit or not
  10. You are so funny I just cracked a rib
  11. Could you not modify the cubby space to hold it? But then it would just look like what it is..... a tablet stuck in a cubby
  12. Thats the first picture of a Zed where I have likes the caliper colour.... it matches the seat
  13. Might be worth getting a full laser alignment done as even if it out a little bit it will tear up your tyres and you will end up with uneven wear I had mine done and my REO50As lasted about 26k
  14. Only one big chopper in Northfleet
  15. Definitely as I followed from the Parrot the other weekend Nice to see a new owner who knows what he wants and wants to do things properly
  16. Maybe you ran over a badger?
  17. If I get an itch I just put some cream in it and go for a drive in the Zed
  18. Great news sir So what does the ioneabee wannabee, wanna be?
  19. Seriously I think I could tune a 2.7l V6 and get 200bhp and I haven't got a clue what I am doing It's a shame because it genuinely is a nice looking car, with a bit more effort and a turbo it could have been a real bobby dazzler
  20. Ahh thats a bugger then.... Shame it is a nice looking unit. The 7" market is going to be red hot soon anyway with the new mini iPad coming I am sure a lot more makers will be pushing the boat out and trying to grab a share One I can find a 7" tablet with BT, GPS, SD card slot, USB, screen that can be put flush behind the cubby then I will be snapping one up to replace my 7" satnav
  21. It's Birmingham they are probably just looking for (delete as applicable) 1. Drug dealers 2. Joy riders 3. Burglars 4. Detailers
  22. I had a 2.0l SE which was frankly a bag of shite The V6 is worse A 2.7l V6 that puts out an impressive 162bhp My 2l diesel is over 200bhp and a fair amount quicker to 60 and a huge amount more fun to drive The Hyundai Coupe looks quite nice, thats why I bought one for my missus but seriously it is not a drivers car, all models are underpowered and feel so badly put together they give you absolutely no reassurance to do anything other than poodle around.....
  23. Well it wasn't exactly FaceTime when we spoke
  24. Do not buy a V6 Hyundai Coupe !!!!!!
  25. Thanks chaps... I think As Colin's picture shows there is plenty of life left in this old dog Hopefully another 100k in the old girl too
×
×
  • Create New...