Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah I know I was on my iPhone
  2. Nice colour Adrian, obviously won't have that depth of shine in your photoshop which is a shame as it looks great And colour coded brake calipers, why have a contrast just for the sake of a contrast. I think 2 colours on a car works but 3 colours I am not so sure.... That shade of blue + black = That shade of blue + black + red = meh
  3. I think you would be spending a lot of money just to get dials showing mph, mpg & time. If you were running FI and needed dials for boost etc then fair enough but you already have a speedo in front of you for mph, leave the trip computer on time and who gives a crap about mpg anyway, it will be somewhere between 20mpg & 30mpg depending on how long the trip is and how much time you spend looking at the time and your speed instead of the road
  4. Better brakes will give you more confidence and are far more fun than 2/3 extra bhp ever will...
  5. http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=uk&client=safari&tab=wi&q=350z%20fuse%20layout&sa=N&biw=320&bih=416#p=0
  6. One of these in the boot... sorted
  7. There are always some on fleabay
  8. I am sure you will too, and who could blame you after all the hard work
  9. If I get to sketch Kate Winslet in the buff then I will be booking a cabin
  10. +1 I should be in tomorrow drop me a PM if you want to swing by Now The Bitch and the Ginger Ninja are off to play Oh dear, look out Bournmouth and the surrounding area Your peaceful Sunday morning lay in may be disruted :drive:
  11. Isn't AMT. selling one
  12. IMO eyebrows only look ok on a car if you already have nostrils.......
  13. RIP an icon to a generation
  14. Thats a huge amount of car for the money but almost certainly a huge amount of rust and woodworm too :thumbsdown:
  15. LOL.... same wheels... same offset... only lowered and dark grey centres Yes but it is the kit that makes it
  16. Cheers Will, yep she certainly is a keeper Service will be due after my holiday (Whole of September) it's a P3 I think P1 - 9k P2 - 18k P1 - 27k P3 - 36k P1 - 45k P2 - 54k P1 - 63k P3 - 72k P1 - 81k P2 - 90k P1 - 99k P3 - 108k Is that correct
  17. Or get an Pioneer Avic unit and reflash it with bespoke software, you get a seperate trip comp/mph/ etc although no ecu info just gps stuff
  18. All good not even an advisory :woohoo:
  19. I loved the first one but I prefer to watch films like this at home, to be honest I only go to the cinema to watch 'cinematic' films
  20. You're more into Maid In Manhattan right? Not seen that but if your free tonight we can rent it Will you be the maid or me :kiss:
×
×
  • Create New...