Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I am 21 have 9 points on my license and I pay £250
  2. Yes I am ok... mostly
  3. Can't wait! Sounds like my kinda guy, in the totally platonic sense before he or anyone else reads into that! Be warned, I don't think Dave does platonic? He strikes me as a 'use em and abuse em' type of guy He did show me his pretty lights and dials, and for those who've sat with him in his den of prettiness, hasn't he got a lovely knob !!! (oooo maybe the tongue is the wrong smiley?) And the exhaust had a hallucinogenic note don't remember much after that can't remember at all how he detailed all the parts of his wonderful system must ask him to tell me again, cos i need one He did look my little Miss Marmite over, but seemed slightly bemused with it all. Maybe he had 'used me and wanted to lose me' by that point? Anyway, he seemed ok, but best not approach him on your own. That lovely knob is Jim's, I have a few things to remind me of him but I like his know best of all, every time I grip it I think of him
  4. I adapt to the situation and the person.... in less that 5 minutes I knew you were an underground car park and Pink Floyd kind of guy
  5. I must have scared you good and proper to make you leave the country
  6. resistance is futile..... You saw sense in the end
  7. Rear wipers are not an MOT fail anyway my motor has never worked, took mine off a few months back
  8. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  9. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

  10. From the album: SpursMadDave

    Blue Brembo's

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...