Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. We have had the Zed Shed... Now we can have Doogy's Drive
  2. I have had mine on for almost 30k, no issues apart from trying to get one off with a couple of nuts that were put on too tight other than that never noticed a difference especially and even if I did I would keep them for looks alone
  3. You do realise that their sponsorship just ran out/expired. Also google thorney and vx220 or Vxr Hence the winky face. Anyone who knows JT knows he's a little bit "bloody-minded", for want of a better word. I would say more but he has this nasty habit of suing any forum who dare to post anything about him that's not nice, so I'll leave it there. Thorney tuned my old VXR220 for me. It was fine, they did a good job, it was after that when all the stuff about dodgy rollers on the dyno for the NA cars and that M3 came out. I think he was on come dine with me the other day....
  4. Just picked 6 bottle of juice, 2 bottles of ketchup, 2x4 beans & 2x9 bog rolls for £40, filled up the Zed and 'saved' £35, and got a 'spend £40 save £5' voucher so I think that makes my shoping cost neutral :woohoo:
  5. Some pics of how I hardwired to the front cig lighter
  6. I get 120mb fibre optic broadband from BT for nothing They have started throttling file sharing and blocked some torrent sites, thats not a problem though
  7. Although after seeing you in Wales I can use my imagination
  8. I read up on some things but I like to be impulsive, thats just me
  9. Boring I have a garage full of impulse buys and projects, live life for today :no1:
  10. You shouldn't jest, they probably will. Wonder what they're favourite tv programme is? Anything with Bear Grylls in I expect
  11. Iv'e got a navman panoramic 7" taken apart and fitted behind a 2003 jap satnav cubby, looks oem
  12. Lovely colour but the wheels make it look cheap
  13. Imagine the London riots but with guns
  14. spursmaddave

    Photoshop help #2

    Very realistic Stew, especially the look on Wor Lasses face.... pure satisfaction
  15. Just opened a letter from the hospital and it looks like they mixed me up with Papa Smurf
  16. Looks like a great place Jim, looking at the front room you have all the equipment to take up busking until you find permanent employment The 'potting shed' looks like it could easily be converted into a guest apartment, see you in the spring I like that the garden comes right up to the rear windows, the bears will be able to watch the telly with you
  17. Didn't notice till yesterday it was an Insignia SRI not that it made me love it anymore.... I didn't intend this thread to be a 'look at me I can get (insert figure) mpg' thread as there are plenty of those My point is I drive whatever car I am in the same way pretty much, I have driven from London to Newcastle in 4 different cars each journey in roughly 4.5 hours with 1 or 2 short stops.... Mazda 6 2.3l - 33mpg Seat Leon TDI FR - 52mpg Insingia SRI - 34.5 mpg Zed - 33 mpg So on a nice long trip doing motorway speeds with the V6 purring it is not that uneconomical Driving it like you stole it or around town in traffic is another matter altogether
  18. Not looking to sell, but I can certainly take some pics if you like As I say not sure what make or manufacturer they are, I bought a job lot of stuff a couple of years back, all interior, I think the sills were £50 the pair....
  19. GLWTS Some other interesting cars keeping it company
  20. spursmaddave

    Photoshop help #2

    And I want then BACK
  21. The thing with Anerica is only 20-30% are living the 'dream' and 10% are in prison. I agree about Bowling for Columbine and spoke to Doogyrev about guns the other day, the thin with Canada is a gun is for protection i.e. bears what do most Americans needs protecting against, apart from themselves and their neighbours
  22. Wrong thread as all the exotic dancers are male
×
×
  • Create New...