Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not seen a single build thread from anyone with a 370z apart from someone who changed the sub, not seen a 370z with an aftermarket HU I must admit it would be one of the first things I changed if I had a 370z, the satnav & stereo do not look all that impressive to me :thumbsdown:
  2. I'm pretty sure a guy had bubbling on his roof and got it sorted under warranty, also someone with a bonnet that was bubbling from where the catch it attached got his sorted...
  3. Same idiot that sold that Zed for peanuts
  4. I fitted mine, when you take the old one off you will see that the new clips/bolts replace all the old ones Very easy job i just jacked the car up put it on axle stands and took my time... Only issue I had was the bolt holes right in the middle were rusted up on my Zed to I had to drill 2 holes and screw it on
  5. Certainly a missed opportunity for sponsorship too
  6. Wrong part number for the OPs 2003 model. My bad I would have expected him to check to be fair
  7. Just speak to Nissan HQ, be sure to mention the forum and that you know other members have had the same issue They will probably send you to a local dealer to assess the problem, only thing I could think might be a problem is if it is close to the windscreen and it has been changed as they could blame the fitter and the seal...
  8. I think it would have looked better with the bonnet body colour and the indents black... But then I dont like black bonnets Nice idea, looks like fangs, very aggressive
  9. Are we not all on her because we have time to waste Who are you on dave? iPhone
  10. Are we not all on her because we have time to waste
  11. Lol His is a dirty diesel. I quite like driving it to be honest- when you put your foot down you can really feel the torque S. Mine is a dirty diesel too and I like driving it, mainly because it is so different to drive than the Zed but I agree the torque is amazing in the right gear and revs
  12. That car had been mapped very badly within an inch of its life so not the greatest example... Putting £60 of cheap stuff in or £10 is not going to make any difference in the long run, I would ditch the V Power and use Tesco Momentum or Sainsbury's super, both cheaper and the correct Ron yeah it was mapped on v-power and then run on normal i'm sure though From what Keyser said I think it was mapped for rocket fuel and run on moonshine I still have the map on my ecu log I'm sure Ah yes you bought the Haltech didn't you....
  13. Has he got a Petrol or Diesel FR? I have a Zed and a Leon FR so I am both emasculated and exfoliated all at the same time
  14. That car had been mapped very badly within an inch of its life so not the greatest example... Putting £60 of cheap stuff in or £10 is not going to make any difference in the long run, I would ditch the V Power and use Tesco Momentum or Sainsbury's super, both cheaper and the correct Ron yeah it was mapped on v-power and then run on normal i'm sure though From what Keyser said I think it was mapped for rocket fuel and run on moonshine
  15. How reflective are they now? I would say they are more blacked out than tinted...
  16. I have seen a few posts on rust bubble on the roof by the windscreen and also on the bonnet near the catch being dealt with by Nissan under warranty... The search if FUBAR but if you search in google you might find a link to them
  17. Wear the double denim and it's yours
  18. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-CAMSHAFT-SENSOR-350Z-ALTIMA-MURANO-VARIOUS-NEW-GENUINE-OEM-23731-6N260-/320943609851?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab9bad7fb#ht_1964wt_986
  19. I take absolutely everything I read on here at face value, unless I posted it
  20. The thing is even if every single car there thrashed you, which one would you rather drive home in
  21. http://Www.omgdaveyouveletthisonegoover ... oumong.com 198.2.0.255
  22. So much to not care about and so little time...
  23. @*!# the bed www.ithinkitwenttotallyoverhishead.com/niceonericey
×
×
  • Create New...