Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would love some blue ones but I fear it would be the start of a slippery slope, I have been to countless meets so far and NEVER opened my engine bay for anyone ( and no that is not a euphemism )
  2. The Limited Edition badge looks awful like it's peeling off, is it just an embossed sticker?
  3. 99.9999% sure they are good to go next day O yee of little faith 100% in stock and good to go same/next day Alex
  4. Lovely looking car Jay, definitely in a different league to a 370z, any pics of the interior, is it a lot better than the older model? Don't like the wheels though :thumbsdown: You loose all definition of the style of the wheels....
  5. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=58518&hilit=dba He does the pads too http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=27438&hilit=2500 99.9999% sure they are good to go next day
  6. They don't do them themselves but they know a man that can Easy option pop it in, they can take the wheel off and buzz you when it's done, I'm sure they will do you a decent price too Failing that it doesn't look too bad, probably be able to do a mobile job on it I reckon....
  7. Mine hasn't used a drop in nearly 40k and 4 services in less than 3 years
  8. You could speak to Taras at RTPerformace, he got a refurb done on my rays + calipers and he is in Brentford
  9. Rotors - DBA Pads - Ferrodo
  10. Anyway call that a dent.... THAT'S a dent
  11. I wouldnt say I am worrying Dave.. but I am going to pay alot more for a 911 and then have the usual outlays. So I am trying to be sensible and add things up before I just jump in and buy something Maybe worrying was the wrong word, how about concerned? What I meant was think about why you are buying what you are looking at. Are you thinking residual value, running costs etc then possibly not the right move Are you thinking once in a lifetime opportunity to own a special car before you are too old and crusty to properly enoy it.... then stuff the expense and go for it, you can't take it with you!
  12. Nice work getting Jesus to take the picture for you
  13. To be honest if your worrying about £400 extra on the insurance then I would think again....
  14. nobody likes a show off Indeed.....
  15. Why not read the eBay T&C's
  16. Test drove a Cayman..... Meh.... Didn't feel quicker or more special than my Zed.... Yes its a Porsche but thats all you are paying for really, even the interior didnt feel special enough...
  17. spursmaddave

    New Pics

    Sorry but that 'wing' belongs on a touring car not a Zed
  18. Don't know why people are still shocked by things like this, it's just the same as taking your computer to PC world or phoning up a PPI company or allowing your car insurance to auto renew etc etc so many ways to have your pants pulled down these days. Look at moneysavingexpert.com the guy made millions pointing out the completely obvious to stupid people
  19. A bit like most things it depends what area you live in... If I was that concerned I would knock on a few neighbours doors and ask them rather than asking on here as you will just get the usual 'Virgin is brilliant, sky is useless', 'Sky is brilliant, Virgin is useless' comments
×
×
  • Create New...