Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. He is probably checking flights and working out if the spares he pinches will pay for the trip
  2. http://www.350z-uk.c...age +correction
  3. I just heard Biscuit sobbing
  4. I got mine in the summer by getting quite aggressive... Yes it was a Hot Cross Bun Fight :fight:
  5. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  6. My thoughts exactly....
  7. Yeah I got lucky with mine They do come up now and again but it's a bit of a bun fight :fight:
  8. Wow £120 ! I have a spare set of 2 in my garage :woohoo:
  9. Yeah I have mentioned it too, strange that I went to the new site and got guided to a tapatalk download, I already have the app and says not compatible, shame tapatalk is the nuts....
  10. Whats Spock got to do with anything
  11. Time to raise your arms up like wings and 'fly' round the room..... I know it's the dambusters but always make me think of the RAF in general
  12. Wrong colour though
  13. Happy Birthday fella
  14. Graham adjusts to his new duties on the forum...
  15. You could pick up a oil burning Leon FR like mine, not the best interior but then neither is a Zed Quite a lot of fun to drive, not the most economical derv but then it has bags of power and will do 45-55mpg if you take it steady... Fairly big boot and when you put the seats down you have plenty of room for anything that you would realistically want to transport without the need for an estate
  16. Not a lot of that is relevant without knowing what mileage it has done over the years... A 4 year old crapspeed K1exhaust is worth about 50p 5 year old clutch & flywheel could be sweet if it has done very few miles but if it has done say 8-10k a year then it could be on the way out you won't know till you drive it really
  17. Looks like IPS don't support animated gif's
×
×
  • Create New...