Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm not dodgy just misunderstood
  2. Completely agree the only bit that would look in black is the section of the lip under the front grill
  3. I agree with Colin (I must be getting old) that Amuse kit is fantastic
  4. I have always had PC's but I got a MiniMac a few months back and I love it..... not possible in that price range even without a screen or keyboard though! Pretty much any PC will do everything you could ever want to do, 2 screens are very easy to work with I have that set up at work, fantastic being able to work on 2 different programmes at the same time It's very simple to set up also, even if the PC graphics card does not support it you can get plug and play adapters to enable extended desktop.
  5. Couldn't have said it better myself..... better safe than sorry for the sake of a complete format and reinstall of your OS got to be the way to go
  6. I find these much more comfortable...
  7. You could always send them here http://www.theweekinblue.com/
  8. You should know sweetcheeks
  9. Seems to have gone more Papatalk than Tapatalk
  10. Noooooooo, don't encourage him Stange as I seem to remember a conversation between us about gentlemens jewels not so long ago Do tell... Sorry boys talk
  11. you are a worse shopper than my missus
  12. Happy Birthday fella
  13. Totally What happened to the DD Are you talking about Ricey's DD (Double Denim) or Vik's DD
  14. Oi start your own thread you ain't getting a from me until you do
  15. Noooooooo, don't encourage him Stange as I seem to remember a conversation between us about gentlemens jewels not so long ago
  16. Have to say mate I preferred it on the standard rims but each to their own
  17. Sorry by private appointment only
  18. How's it done then?
  19. Yes but only from on the floor, and don't forget it took half an hour and 3 of us to get you back up after you took that picture....
  20. Haha I'm going round now to pinch it and eBay it Some quality old handhelds there
  21. 20 would be cool, not much fun with just 5 specially when the other 4 are Rich, Ian, Jay & DBlock....... I always pick up the keys to the Jag from the bowl
  22. Ricey's TT 4 seats - CHECK Diesel - CHECK Ghey - CHECK
×
×
  • Create New...