Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Fantastic chaps Just got an update for the app too :woohoo:
  2. Yep I would say a bit of both too, yes they almost certainly shouldn't have used a steamer but then did you tell them not to use one.... I know you didn't tell them not to use an elephant with sandpaper stuck to its ar$e either but you get my point... As it is your property and you will be benefiting in the long run, i.e. if they had moved out and you decided to decorate the plaster might have fallen off even without a steamer, then I would say try a compromise and split the costs and lesson learnt.... hopefully if they are decent people they will see the logic:thumbs:
  3. Yeah it does sound good but then there are some nice sounding options around too... If I had one I would love it I'm sure
  4. Maybe the 15gb of images on thread are causing some lag
  5. With exactly the same but a Milltek exhaust my 04 on 100k + made 300 it was 284 before the remap
  6. Cheaper and dare I say better options out there
  7. Damn you I thought this was an old style wife swap thread my keys were in the bowl before I even opened the thread Nice bike, any pics of the missus
  8. Haha well if there is another meet at the Grasshopper I would gladly pick you up and take you, I did the same with Doogyrev after he sold his Zed. The meets aren't just about the cars its about the people
  9. Pull your finger out then Only joking, looks like Madhatter might be able to help
  10. Nice
  11. Glad you found one that you like
  12. Don't go expecting any of that VTEC nonsense in a Zed
  13. Glad your enjoying it.... Heel & Toe is very tricky in a Zed there is a longer pedal you can get, I did, but to be honest it doesn't help too much....
  14. You should really just get out a bit more
  15. Cheers for the info Mike, as long as it is on the list that's great. I only got the app because the old site was a bit pants on a mobile. The new one works well in its mobile guise although a bit temperamental on i devices, looking forward to getting back to tappatalk at some point
  16. Haha I know what you mean Ian, but if everything was easy what would be the motivation
  17. I had a brodit clip a while back, is it still the case you but a mount for the car then the clip for the phone, I liked that as you didn't have the hassle if you changed phone but not car.... Not cheap but then quality rarely is
  18. Fortunately you are too far away to be classed as a stalker...
  19. Yes but green have a louder voice than the rest of us
  20. My radio reception is rubbish at the moment I just listen to the iPod now anyway too much waffle and forced humour on the radio, and then doom and gloom every half an hour on the news
  21. But stick around mate I hope
  22. Speak for yourself, I have a letter here saying I am completely Compos Mentis it is signed by a very well renowned potato doctor...
×
×
  • Create New...