Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sounds about right, shows it has been looked after and not trashed
  2. Man - "Pack your bags I just won the lottery" Wife - "Wow fantastic, where are we going?" Man - "I'm not going anywhere, have you packed your bags yet?"
  3. Great work Ian Not interested in the slightest but appreciate the effort you have gone to
  4. I tried the 'trial' and was not that impressed, groundbreaking for MS but a fair way behind Android & IOS...
  5. A gift that keeps giving....
  6. How can you flag this, when you posted this!!.... That's just Dave's way of saying he likes dogging
  7. I used to be undecisive, but now I'm not so sure
  8. What!???? He's waiting to see the fitted pictures Yep
  9. Congrats
  10. Last year was great, hope you enjoyed it
  11. I went to the doctors because I keep wanting to make love in fields.... The doctor said I am fine, i'm just a hedgerowsexual...
  12. Yes we are doing the Full Monty with Chris & Bob :lol: "you can leave your hat on......."
  13. I fell for that one but it is 3am
  14. Also why is there not an option for 'spursmaddave dislikes this'
  15. As part of my job I have been asked to sample all different colours of highlighter pen....... I am liking purple and pink so far
  16. less of the poor taste in music!! Ok so the music is not too bad, but you need to learn to tag
  17. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  18. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  19. I understood it But I can understand why you are changing it for those that don't
  20. Hoping to see it soon I quite like Danel Craig, he is the most believable Bond I think....
  21. Great mod, shame nobody has picked it up and carried on the good work....
×
×
  • Create New...