Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You could be on to something there. I wouldn't have the roof black either personally.... I like the look of the front like that
  2. That's incredible!! Not really. My v6 Alfa did 250K and my 04 GT is on 132K at the moment. V6 engines live for ever if you look after them and spend your time cruising up and down motorways. Oh, and you have looked at the odometer in most taxis? Its a complete myth that engines have to be bought with low mileage, but that worry over mileage makes it better for us buyers who pick up a bargain car Engines are about the most solid thing in a car. The fact that you may have spent 3 grand on 4 clutches over that period of time along with all the other items that do wear out is something else! Yeah but any car would have worn out a few clutches over 250k I have seen a few taxi odometers but would you really want to drive a p reg sierra with 700k on the clock
  3. Your the weirdo fitting a doggy stillen intake What Zorst have you got again Jay? Surely tempted to get an uprev once you fit the intakes
  4. One with a banner like the rest i.e Welcome, Repost etc etc would look better wouldn't it
  5. Nice.... I have thought about mounting the amp under the boot carpet, wouldn't take much maybe a bit of cutting the polystyrene block things.... I would personally sort the other speakers and amp first, if you get decent ones you might not even want/need more bass.... I made do with the bose sub for quite a while....
  6. That's because you are a selling club Must be the most valuable club not to have won anything in the last 7 years.... :no1:
  7. About time we had one, it takes ages to actually type 'Happy Birthday' and seeing as we are all such a friendly lot it would be a nice touch :thumb: For the miserable feckers you could add a 'This is a car forum, post about car stuff' smiley just for them
  8. Speedwagons? 50A's or 40's ?
  9. Did Papa get one right? :woohoo: Oh and Happy Birthday
  10. 2 words Never red
  11. Would be a waste of money upgrading the amp and not the HU or speakers Pete Is it really worth worrying about the factory BT? Yes you lose the steering wheel function but all I need to do to answer a call is press a button on the touchscreen? I could understand if you were a rep travelling 1,000s of miles a week but do you really get that many calls on the move Yes:) HU change, then speakers and amp There's a thread somewhere on My350 saying they've had good results from just changing the speakers (maybe the amp as well, can't remember). I may be tempted to do that at some point as I can't stand after market HU fitments, they never look OEM enough. Yeah you can get a better sound from changing speakers or speakers and amp certainly Cheapest option would be a nice pair of comp speakers for the doors and turn down the rears or of course change all 4
  12. Shame, anyway you could spend £1,000 on an amp but if you keep the Bose HU and speakers it will still sound crap... Well crap compared to what it could sound like anyway Is your BT working now then?
  13. spursmaddave

    PB Brakes

    Are you looking to track your 370? Can't see why you would want to change the brakes for any other reason
  14. Definitely Well if it is powered someone went to some trouble so it must be something worthwhile, maybe it was a power switch for something in the cubby and they couldn't be bothered to remove it As you said just trace the wire back, if that is the section by the steering wheel just give it a tug and the trim will pop out easy...
  15. For me, all the bodywork green, front lip just the section below the mouth black. Black wheels, green calipers then black badges and door handles. Less is more
  16. Would be a waste of money upgrading the amp and not the HU or speakers Pete Is it really worth worrying about the factory BT? Yes you lose the steering wheel function but all I need to do to answer a call is press a button on the touchscreen? I could understand if you were a rep travelling 1,000s of miles a week but do you really get that many calls on the move HU change, then speakers and amp
  17. Takes 30 seconds to remove if I ever needed to, which I haven't Are you planning on replacing the rest of the Bose speakers and amps? Peter have yo tried searching and i'm not up early i'm up late
  18. No doubt that was aimed in my direction? remind me how many games has Spurs won thus far this season? Aimed at anyone with a grey sports car.... Silver yes but grey Didn't you have to brighten yours up with a big red go faster stripe Its not there anymore. I have a Chelsea Chelsea badge 1 metre diamater on each door and a blue and white strip from front to back. Ask Taras as he is doing it:) Well anything to brighten it up I suppose Should have just got a decent colour to start with....
  19. Lightweight
  20. I thought that was 1wd
  21. No doubt that was aimed in my direction? remind me how many games has Spurs won thus far this season? Aimed at anyone with a grey sports car.... Silver yes but grey Didn't you have to brighten yours up with a big red go faster stripe
×
×
  • Create New...