Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nice one Jay, glad they are staying on the forum
  2. If you read the Abbey website why not give them a call...
  3. I was going to wish you well but now I hate you Nobody under 30 can use the smiley !!!!
  4. Happy birthday mate, treat yourself to some nice yorkshire puds, but no gravy
  5. Look out the freedom police are about!!! Missed out 5 year ban for speeding in Hindhead tunnel
  6. I'm a lover not a fighter but I can see both sides... Dave I think you were lucky no action was taken, obviously your standing in the community helps Hope you sort out the scratches
  7. I'm a closet claustrophobic
  8. I would ride an M3 pretty hard but KK even harder
  9. Going up, 3rd floor, haberdashery..................... I'm free !
  10. Same here
  11. Pretty much anything will be better than the standard ones...
  12. Just noticed this thread I have a spare wheel in my garage, no airbag and no switches though.... Been thinking of getting a nice leather cover from redline, then can post it over and all I need to do is sew it up
  13. Mine are black and blue
  14. An iPad is way too big for a centre console, the Nexus would be great mounted behind the cubby though
  15. Just shows how cheap it is if your an old git with a standard car
  16. They are not a cheap tyre so you probably won't find them cheap, £180 is not bad really...
  17. Both look a bit crap imo.... Mainly because theyvare just stuck onto mounts :thumbsdown:
  18. Its not the headunit output its the bose amp, my old pioneer unit was 4x50 but I had to have the volume on 56 out of 60 to hear it over road noise.... Search for Busters hack, basically you just cut the RCAs and solder or crimp them together, really simple and effective
  19. cockmonger Sausage jockey
  20. 4G, something else for us to be ripped off for with fast speeds and stupid usage allowances :woohoo:
  21. Errrhh No! Awwwe but I think it does And without going back to the arguing this thread sums up what I love about this place.... yes it's off topic although vaguely car related but it gets us all chatting and laughing and thats what this place is all about! Informative Knowledgable members Friendly banter Long may it continue
  22. Not sure on the Bose wattage but the output is very high so any new HU without a line boost will sound very quiet You can to the Buster workaround though or do what I did and replace ALL the bose, amp & speakers too
  23. Haven't done any of them they all live too far away
×
×
  • Create New...