Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If your not sure don't do it...
  2. Meh, you are sooo cheap What That's how much they were, should I leave a tip?
  3. Yes unless you are a complete cheapskate!
  4. The drone is very cool my mate has one
  5. Just having something to eat Looking forward to it, tickets were only £10
  6. You laugh but im not far away ha So why does it recommend two oils ? it seems like they are saying in the manual use this 10W but by the way 5W is better 5W flows better when cold that's basically it, 10W is good for -20 so can't see why you would HAVE to use 5W but it does get up to temperature quicker which is good Just stick 5l of crisp 'n dry in it will be fine i'm sure
  7. They're not silly questions, we're just trying to help your ad provide "Correct and truthfull" information. Seriously though if you want to sell the car at least help the purchaser understand what you're trying to sell. Simples To be fair I wouldn't have put 40's on with 50's on the back, I'd have gone elsewhere. The 40's are terrible. Exactly why I asked Ian, but then going to quik fit for tyres probably deserved the end result For what they charged for those 4 tyres (even with one free probably ) you could have got 4 matching ones of a decent make for the same price... Simples Anyway GLWTS
  8. It's the 'pre tour' tour, just trying out new material at a little place in Islington. It's called 'Work in Progress' and only 150 tickets each night I believe, should be good
  9. Going to Spain wednesday Hopefully it won't be like emptying an old radiator
  10. Josh I think you should visit me, I live just over the QE2 bridge and the tunnel goes back the other way
  11. Pardon
  12. It actually causes a slight hesitation from standing or at slow speeds almost like it is taking a breath, fine at higher speeds, but the main selling point is the sound
  13. I would use acle stands rather than a walking stick
  14. Going OUT out tonight, will have to practice my cockney walk :woohoo:
  15. Why would you put new REO50s on the rear and REO40s on the front
  16. The manual does say to use 5W-30 and 10W-30 will be fine too unless you live in rural Scotland
  17. just what I was thinking
  18. Does this mean I have to put up with mine for another 24k Dave? Pete the way your rear slides about it will be about 2.4k Why do you think I have a walking stick then? I thought that was for hitting the bluetooth module
  19. Well they did meet each other in the mental health hospital so.............. That is the 3rd worse place to meet following In rehab On I am a Celebrity get me out of here (or Big Brother etc etc) Actually I wonder if it is Kerry Katona she has been in all of them
  20. I'm waiting for the thread where the DPF has gone and it's £1.5k to fix
  21. Now my Leon FR is out of warranty I am tempted to get a Milltek DPF delete and remap, about £800 and should give the car around 250bhp and 470nm it also improves mpg slightly too. The only downside is of course when you boot it you get the trademark cloud of black soot which at the moment I don't.... Oh and the poor old front tyres You sure still dave? http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/gen ... -uk-13700/ Bit of a moot point really, I know a few people that have had it done and are fully insured with it listed as a mod, and pass MOT etc like a lot of things it changes with the wind I guess....
  22. I have lots of cables and software just need to learn how to use them OP PM replied to You already know how to make Bobs car spund very sick with them
  23. A vindictive, slightly psycho one might. Absolutely and its not hard to do if it were pre-empted I'm thinking about doing it to smd......no reason. Iv'e already done it to you Most visited site on Riceys PC - www.doubledenim.co.uk/forum/subsection/ladyboys
×
×
  • Create New...