Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. N10 Surely you realised what the N17 signifies Mr G, the true home of North London football, now the new rules on squatting have been passed hopefully a certain 'other' team will go back to Woolwich where they belong :fight:
  2. Haha me too but knowing Will I zoomed in for closer inpection.... although I did notice he missed a couple of bit
  3. Plus he mentioned always run on 98+ron so you would have thought a member here, looks a really nice example
  4. Shame as Tarmac like a good bump :bump:
  5. +1 nice one BM. Mate you'll love it, Miami, same as any other big city, use you loaf and stay away from any 'suspect' areas, get a car with navigation if you can Jealous, no not me Only thought of it, cos I did mine today Off to Baltimore in October for 2 weeks, total cost to me? £260 for flights and ........nothing for acommodation as we are staying at friends (Cheap flights as my GF is a flight attendant ) Nice Which airline? She flies with Condor Wow really.... I loved that film
  6. I think the workshop manual is a much better option and is fairly easy to find for free
  7. Should have got an i7 Only messing that will be fine i'm sure, as doogy says though upping the ram will make a difference, cost me £30 to up my mini mac to 8gb and then I sold my 4gb on eBay for £20
  8. Looks great Will, nothing like standing on the beach rod in hand
  9. Iv'e always known it, never wondered
  10. I never take pics if I meet someone famous I agree it's a bit sad and if people don't believe me then that's up to them really...
  11. Yes but 62% of people that say 87% of statistics are false are wrong
  12. It's very common on rays unfortunately the bubble and flake off
  13. Oi I resemble that remark :fight:
  14. There probably does need to be some limits to what you can do I guess but it's the Daily Mail FFS I am surprised they didn't say Modified Cars give you Cancer
  15. Looks like a brick next to the Nexus and has even less features.... there will be better 7" tablets out soon as the market is hotting up this one is just basically getting a ride off the 'kindle' name :thumbsdown:
  16. It went for £400 and no a scorpion/cobra is nowhere near the quality of a Buddy Club the sound is immense louder than a K1 but much nicer, just unfortunately resonates through the entire car
  17. Do you? I thought you changed it as it was loud and you was getting old, or are you that old you forgot? What about fitting that valve from driftworks that way you have quiet normally and when your in the mood you open it up I miss Buddy Club like I would miss a slutty girlfriend, wouldn't want to see her everyday but now and again would give her a good bash I have looked at the valve but I think there would be a few issues and as I use my car as a daily I don't want to be the guinea pig
  18. Haha.... he did do mine very cheap oh well I am happy anyway
  19. Unfortunately you still quote the wrong way round
  20. Pretty much a set price like Apple products, even Tesco sell it for the full retail price Why the touch though? I would have found it a pain having to keep wiping the fingermarks off the screen..... But then I shouldn't really be reading 50 shades
  21. I'm a fan of her bum but not her lyrics...
  22. I tried Viagra, it didn't help me sleep... I was up all night
  23. Looks better than some I have seen on here
  24. £400 with 13 mins to go, if it had been really cheap I would have been tempted as I miss mine
  25. Ask Ebized about slip spacers
×
×
  • Create New...