Is that a normal requirement of a service these days Dave? As I heard your engine compartment is only opened by either a mechanic or at service time
Oh and remember its a slippery slope.
Bolts
Plenum
Strut Bar
Slam Panel
Battery and Fluid covers
Polishing
Hoses
Oh and then a spray can of Silver and Blue.
Are you ready for this? (or are those tablets making you do this?)
It's more the voices
Not wanting to do Alex out of some business but why not get Taras to get them done while your car is being wrapped or sprayed
Then you can have whatever colour you like too
Taras got my wheels and calipers done
Sad news for football fans.
After many years at the top of his trade Michael Owen has retired from professional football.
And joined Stoke City
Hello Dave
Were all the numbers with the same service provider?
If it was me I would want all the messages so I could pass them on to the old bill, have done in the past with mentalists
PAYG FTW
I had a likwid art one but it was still a bit bit so now I have a little one the same as the rear bumper one, looks just right I think
You can see it in this pic
That's where he's going wrong, he doesn't drink
I'M SORRY THAT REPLY DOES NOT COMPUTE
Don't drink and never smoked
So at least you know that every single post on here was made stone cold sober
Went to the doctors for some pain killers, now seeing as in the shops you can't buy more than a couple of packets of paracetomol....
He gave me these
80,000mg.... Maybe if I take them all it will take the edge off
I was thinking it looks just like one of those kids cars that you attach to a shopping trolley ... sorry Shopping Cart
That was the first thing I thought of too
Yeah its a real shame the pre facelift reflectors face out more than front, i'm not a fan of rumming lights I did think about making mine into indicators as it would help visibility when pulling out or on roundabouts etc.....