Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Pretty much like your Skyline, notchy especially 1st & 2nd until warm, perfectly normal
  2. Good luck with the search
  3. most things on a Zed are not as bad as you might think, around £800 for a clutch & flywheel from a trader and fitting is not too bad in my book... Good luck with the search
  4. Good luck with the search Has to be Azure
  5. That first seat looks like a nice ride
  6. Hope you sort the flapping out
  7. Am I the only one that misses Woolworths on a saturday morning
  8. Handbrake More seriously clutch maybe
  9. 'The member Marzman cannot recieve any new messages' PM me when you can
  10. Had the XFS 3.0V6. Fairly quick, crap in bends, nice quality on the inside, great luxury place to sit, nice smooth ride, painted by blind apes, and accelerates only mildly faster than it depreciates. Yes I was going to PM you about what model you had, was it the 240bhp or the S 285bhp quite a difference in torque between them also.... Standard 3.0 V6 240bhp 369lbs/ft 0-60 6.7 S 275bhp 443lbs/ft 0-60 5.9 Plenty enough for me.... As a replacement for my Leon it would be a HUGE step up in anyones book. Not seen the blue/purple in the flesh although I saw one yesterday that was almost a black rose colour but more purple than poo.... As for depreciation I would be looking at an 09, maybe 10 at a push so someone else with have emptied their pockets.... 18-22k for a good one with not a lot on the clock, it's a lot of car for that money!
  11. Never Red !!!!! Chav I didn't say I was gonna wrap the roof and bonnet black I think a RED car will really suit you, well it would from my point of view
  12. Nice pics
  13. I have thought about that but a 370z really doesn't do it for me Looks wise and having driven a coupe and Rosie I am still not sold, an awesome machine so much more refined than a 350 but that's the problem for me really....
  14. +2 as dead or dying batteries can cause all sorts of weird issues
  15. Not sure you need to flick a button Will +1 Not essential but always polite
  16. How does removing the wiper stop you seeing anything If the rear window is dirty enough not to see through then you are neglecting the car, anything else i.e. rain or snow just flies off.... I never used my rear wiper when it was fitted and certainly don't miss it now it's gone
  17. I usually put Dave x But if it is less formal maybe Big D x x x
  18. +1 what are you a cheap southern fairy!? Oh........right Says the 'man' in the hairdressers car
  19. Great work Ian, simply stunning....
  20. When I took my Zed to Abbey after driving all winter with the ABS & slip lights on I explained to Mark that I didn't think the ABS and ESP were off because the car had been fine, he said he would take the car for a drive and check... When he got out he had a big grin on his face and he said "its definitely off that car drives like it should"
×
×
  • Create New...