Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Are like all other women. Scary and unapproachable. But that may be something to do with me I travelled Europe in the late 90's and found them VERY approachable.... And that accent
  2. I know the wheels are interchangable so don't see why not but don't take my word for it
  3. The smileys are still the same so must have been the transfer.... There are still a few glitches here and there like the member join dates i.e. Mike has over 25k posts since June
  4. Just Man Up...
  5. I dunno... Sounds like a win/win to me, unless pants are optional of course My personal rule is... If it takes more that a couple of seconds to work out = fail Best thing is it hides the age of the car as mine is an old girl who has been around the block a few times... Just need a private plate for the missus now :fight:
  6. My thoughts exactly, If I couldn't afford to drive it everywhere I would sell up tomorrow... Personally I can't see why people wrap their Zed up over the winter, it is fantastic driving in cold conditions, as the car is NA it breathes so much better on a winters day and you learn a lot more about the handling of the car than you will any other time of the year.... Each to their own though
  7. I can get over 40mpg if I reset the trip computer on a long run but I would call BS on anything north of around 35mpg....
  8. Sounds about right to me If I am careful I can get 30mpg on my commute to work at night...... But then I usually get about 21mpg on my way home in the morning
  9. I did 22k in the first year I had my Zed Makes me chuckle when I see posts from people who have done less than that in 5/6 years but are 'experts' on everything Zed related
  10. to another Essex Dave
  11. Just keep it for when the car goes..... It is complete and utter cack of the highest order
  12. Just drill into the bottom of the cubby and when you remove it put the little rubber mat over the holes
  13. Italian women
  14. Harsh But true
  15. As said if the majority of those miles are motorway ones then you will get nearer 30 if not more than 20mpg
  16. Me but it ran out last month Service friday too and I have a spare litre in my cupboard
  17. Not the best position to fit an aftermarket or indeed factory sub
  18. I am on the battery that was in my Zed in 2009 when I bought it, not sure how new it was then...... 40k and 4th winter coming up
  19. Great job as usual Sir And when have I ever said that Black Rose looks like pooey brown when the sun isn't shining
  20. Nice of you to notice Chris, I am understated and subtle in the extreme Much like your good self
  21. I agree more of a show car thing, the fact my Zed is a daily and does so many miles is why the bonnett stays firmly shut at meets. It is clean and tidy but nothing shiny or polished, just something else to keep clean and I don't even clean the car myself mostly
  22. Thats really bad news mate, these things happen but at least the ***** could have left a number or something.... Not what you need after just getting a new motor.... I once had a car 2 days and itgot keyed really badly, I was gutted so I kind of know how you feel
×
×
  • Create New...