Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Voted
  2. Voted
  3. Voted
  4. Voted
  5. Voted
  6. Voted
  7. Voted
  8. Voted
  9. Voted
  10. If changing the filter gave you mucho bhp they would be more that £40.....
  11. Dip these are best viewed at night I can come over and take you for a midnight ride... Shazaam and the magic happens
  12. They are all pretty much the same, I have s Cosworth also...
  13. Oh yes climb right in and let me show you the magic
  14. I don't use either
  15. Awwe I had a big azure meet too... we should have joined forces it could have been the biggest meet ever!
  16. You saw it at the parrot : shrug:
  17. I was in the shadows waiting
  18. Nah your sweet enough
  19. But my parking was neater I only stopped took some pics and left I wouldn't go shopping at Bluewater on a Sunday morning!
  20. Answer - at 8am on aSunday morning
  21. Still in my garage, but they are not lonely
  22. I'm gonna go and test drive it every week till february
  23. The only thing is I might put my back out - I will do Pilates throughout the winter in preparation But a good excuse to go to a massage parlour
  24. I prefer a lady without fuzz
  25. Neil knowing your car history if you prefer the car with those 'big heavy' 17's on then fair enough If we all liked the same things it would be a boring place...
×
×
  • Create New...