Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Looks more like it was styled by Bell End than Ken Bell
  2. 2006 (56 Plate). I thought about replacing it as well. Can you still use the steering wheel controls with your new head unit? I would gladly upgrade the microphone if only I knew where to buy them from... Unfortunately I don't think there is a HU that uses the OEM phone controls on the wheel just the audio controls. Not a huge issue for the odd call now and again really
  3. About the same here, I paid £19 for my iPhone 5 16GB obviously on a contract though...
  4. Unfortunately the exchange rate between southern pounds and Geordie pounds isn't very favourable. It's probably cheaper for me to do a 1000 ml round trip and stay overnight rather than have a very expensive engineer do the same. Also I don't think you southern softies could handle the women up here. Cos if you happened to go to the "Toon" for a bevy while your here and they found out your a well endowed (financially speaking) southerner with loads of dosh (as we poor people up here know you all have) they'll be after your body faster than you can say .....UPREV . Now lets face it......who would want to endure all that for the sake of tuning my car? It has fallen flat before but a group buy could maybe be arranged? A group buy for a Northern upRev of a group buy of Geordie lasses to come down south
  5. Maybe he has a date.... Oh no hang on it's Thursday Croydon Valley Park night...
  6. How come all Russians are either suicidal drivers or football club chairmen
  7. It's my inspiration.... I already have the body anyway
  8. I have Android devices and Apple, I can download any android app or game for free but I don't I use my ios device, that my friend is all you need to know... Android rocks, but Apple works
  9. Yes he sounds like an american 50s blues singer not a skinny yorkshire lad..... He is amazingness!! and he's a nottingham lad not a daft yorkshire man lol!! It's north of Watford
  10. Tapatalk
  11. I can't believe it's not butter...
  12. I'm up for the challenge Will, you and me, who can enter Rosie via the back door the quickest, we can take turns unless you want to try it at the same time.....
  13. Nah if someone thinks that rear looks good they deserve lots of offense I think it looks awesome Dave:) Phew I was having 2nd thought but now I am assured it is complete cack
  14. I thought you used it when she kerbs your alloys iRate that post as amusing
  15. Yes he sounds like an american 50s blues singer not a skinny yorkshire lad.....
  16. Sorry Roger but just had a good chuckle at that....
  17. Yeah a but still made me chuckle
  18. One of the nicest subtle mods in my opinion.... Freshens up your rear better than colonic irrigation
  19. Really... you needed to ask
  20. Almost makes all those hours in the Zed Shed looking at Bobs bum crack worthwhile..... Almost.... Or maybe not
  21. Yes so seamless I almost missed it...
×
×
  • Create New...