Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. At the end of the day if you like them then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks They do look straight of of Halfords though...
  2. I think just maybe you completely missed the whole point of the course
  3. My Zed chatters at idle but then I had a single mass lightened flywheel put in... I would not be too worried unless either the clutch is slipping, the pedal becomes really stiff or the biting point becomes really low... I understand your concern but maybe the garage have picked up on that too
  4. Very nice.... You should pop out for trainers more often
  5. Iv'e used Sainsburys super for over 40k
  6. Alex does clutch kits (clutch & flywheel) and also any other bits you need.... Around £800 including fitting for a clutch & fly
  7. Only beef or chicken, no liver...
  8. No your secret additive is safe with me
  9. Not used this for a while.....
  10. I heard you fill your car up with a test tube full every fortnight
  11. Complaining does actually work... Local Sainsburys had a huge make over, petrol station was moved and doubled in size but lost Super Unleaded, so many people complained it was only 2 weeks before they relented and changed things back
  12. No and I'm gutted as it's better than mine
  13. If other outlets weren't so extortionate I wouldn't! Ahhh there you go classic public sector attitude.... They are the cheapest but must have the same supply as everyone else no matter what.....
  14. Sorry that was a bit specific as it was a neighbour
  15. Luckily 'most' of those who really NEED AV are those least concerned with performance which always makes me chuckle when someone says oh my packard bell pc that i got from pc world is running slow..... Yes because it is trying to run 1,000,000,000 processes that you will never, ever, ever need while you conpose your emails to the Daily Mail on Immigration
  16. I too think you guys are harsh, I mean yes they are a disgusting blight on a beautiful car but there is no need to rub the poor guys misfortune in his face
  17. Your world is a scary place You should try living it
  18. + lots but as with most things if you go with the majority then you get the worst laggy AV software like Norton etc there are far less intrusive and better options out there... Hope you don't work for Norton
  19. How does a fuel pump equate with say a dialysis machine Moot argument anyway private sector makes money, public sector spends it
  20. I am now picturing Andrew in his cuban heels and spandex & sequins......
  21. I'll send it to you PS: Your Movember is pathetic Have you seen my head? It's a desest nothing grows there
  22. I don't know what your on about and I have no intention of finding out....
  23. Just one thing check the ram carefully, it may be 2 500mg stick and may be better to get 2 matched 1gb or better still 2 x 2gb matched Most places like mr memory you can input your model and they will suggest options...
  24. Has the laptop ever been wiped and windows reinstalled, and I don't mean by a setup disc from the manufacturer? It is amazing how much junk gets inatalled on new PC's Iwould take the advice a few posts up, back up all your personal stuff, install Windows 7 (upgrade from Vista shouklnt be too dear) install a fresh new OS then maybe a little ram upgrade... Should do the trick, If I lived nearby I would do it for you
×
×
  • Create New...