Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not sure Pete that has never happened to me.... Sorry I can't be more help.....
  2. I didn't even realise there was a vote I have never voted in any election ever and until we are forced to vote I won't be...
  3. Coupe is insurance group 37 & Roadster is insurance group 46. I couldn't get insured on a roadster because Admiral only insure drivers under 21 upto insurance group 37 =] No doubt due to the fabric roof and vandalism etc....
  4. Sorry to hear the bad news, I hope the Insurance and clear up is a painless process and the news hasn't spoiled your holiday too much
  5. You can if you find a big enough stick
  6. Good luck with the search
  7. Wanna adopt me
  8. Surely a trip to Wimbledon is in order just for the photo opportunity Probably. I got it for my son in years to come, but I think Ill probably put it on a car before then. Cost a bloody fortune, but my heart was ruling my head when I had visions of putting it on my sons car. Impulse buys are always the best
  9. Surely a trip to Wimbledon is in order just for the photo opportunity
  10. Nice plate Pageey but £3k flog it to Jimmy Page while you still have time
  11. Can't see a 2.7 Boxter being as much fun as a Zed but it's all about the badge I guess.... Don't like X3's......
  12. Spend every penny you have on fuel and drive it as much as possible
  13. Specially if you are crass enough to use it as your forum name
  14. I take it you mean the rebuild not trying to miss the traffic light...
  15. Fair play for posting all that up, just shows what can happen if you are not careful.... expensive lesson but the results are looking good What happens about the cat of the car now if you have not claimed or reported anything? If you don't tell your insurance about the repairs is your policy basically worthless
  16. Not even an offer to come and give me a rub down or walk on my back in your kitten heels? That's a brave thing to say to SMD - the doorbell will be ringing soon I prefer to knock on the back door... O Dave please its only lunchtime!!!
  17. Yeah Dan that is the response from a lot of people but if everything was neat and tidy and all new members just searched and didn't askthe age old questions then this place would be a dry as a nuns tit...
  18. I would compare it to the debate over real and fake boobes... At the end of the day both are fun, look great very easy on the eye and hopefully don't affect handling too much. There will of course be sone difference in movement between the two types and maybe some minor differences in finishing... As for bodykits unfortunately I have less experience in that area...
  19. the join date only affects those members who were here for the testing. Yeah I noticed.... Is there going to be anyway of changing them back?
  20. Not even an offer to come and give me a rub down or walk on my back in your kitten heels? That's a brave thing to say to SMD - the doorbell will be ringing soon I prefer to knock on the back door...
  21. + loads It's easy to say use the search blah blah blah but then this place would get atale pretty quickly..... I for one like to keep going over the same old subjects over and over again and I bet I am not alone....
  22. Using your logic there, that would have been an epic fail for me as ive absolutely no idea what N17 FTW means. In fact I wouldnt even realise it was a "private plate". I would have probably have puzzled over it a little as thats a 1996 (ish) number plate which is older than a zed, so I would have scratched my brain for a bit then given up on it and maybe just assumed it was your initials. No problem but my logic is sound because it doesn't pretend to 'mean' anything just hides the year.... but it means somethinv to me Better than spending £10k on DAV3 1 or something stupid like that....
  23. Not even an offer to come and give me a rub down or walk on my back in your kitten heels? Ok Woman Up
×
×
  • Create New...