Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yep can't watch Iron Man or have a fishcake without thinking of you bud
  2. I will have you know I am the most 'liked' member...... or should that be I have the member that is most liked When we were testing the forum in the summer I got warned to test the system out, I felt dirty.... and someone changed my name to sausage jockey
  3. He probably hasn't stopped enough to type yet
  4. Flux must be ageist as my quote from them was £800 +
  5. 43 years old, live in Dartford (twinned with Beirut) no points, 5 years no claims (only been driving for 5 years) and £374 FTW !
  6. Credit where it is due, you may be as daft as a brush but you know your stuff
  7. I prefer quality to volume.... Mine is tastefully hidden and quiet
  8. I have one too
  9. Will bung you a tenner to polish my bonce
  10. With that amount of work I would say the asking price starts at £1k
  11. I'm scared tosit next to Ian now in case he starts polishing my head :poppy:
  12. Five grand to make your car look hideous anywhere but in a F&F film or on a concourse
  13. Ian I am waiting for you to prove me wrong and actually polish a turd...... :poppy:
  14. Obviously an Essex girl....
  15. Ok I am not even going to watch it but still say :poppy:
  16. Only on the newer cars I think so the OP might be ok. There have been a couple of members that sold a relay you could wire into the drivers door so that when the car locks it auto tucks in the mirrors... Very handy as a visual check the car is all locked up :poppy:
  17. Excellent mate Was sure I had seen it somewhere but wasn't 100%
  18. That's the only way my Zed would be lowered :poppy:
  19. Seeing that thanks to Biscuit I have a fetish for dipping.... you may be lucky :poppy:
  20. You do not have Flash installed, or your version of Flash is too old. Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and update to the latest version.
  21. Nice one Peter Definitely! And I'll repeat it here - what Peter did is one of the best steering wheel rewrapping jobs I've seen. So if you guys aren't sure if you can manage to do the install yourselves, Peter is definitely the go-to guy for your leather interior upgrade Take care Jack RedlineGoods Team Good to know that you recommend him so highly , Peter certainly seems to know his stuff : thumbs: :poppy:
×
×
  • Create New...