Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. No worries GLWTS if I have a spare £500 and a decent engine bay I would consider the Arc Someone will snap those wheels up I am sure a great deal including the tyres...
  2. WOWSERS Very very nice Steve Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty Want to see them in the flesh now, we need a meet up
  3. Nice one..... For a surround sound test, don't laugh but I use Toy Story on blu ray The bit at the petrol station where Woody & Buzz have a fight and a truck rolls right up to almost squash Woody..... that certainly gives all the speakers a work out I have actually got a 5.1 test disk around somewhere that has rain forest noises etc a bit random but again really shows the set up off
  4. Hope that wasn't the formula you used for my CF dipped bits
  5. Some nice bits and bobs there, very tasteful and popular mods I can see a bidding war for the arc intake they are like the preverbial rocking horse poop.....
  6. Get a feeling you wont like the rest of it either lol - Aggressive stance and slight stretch of the tyres Yeah definitely not to my taste mate but as Papa said it's your Zed As I have said before when it comes to mods I am an inny not an outy
  7. Sounds like you are gonna have a cool weekend Maybe should start another discussion but what will be the first thing you listen to on it....... I have a couple of tracks I always listen to 1. Stellify by Ian Brown 2. Broken Stones by Paul Weller 3. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd Plenty of others but those 3 really hit the button
  8. I miss Devon For that budget you will be looking at an early model with a fair bit of mileage and the odd issue, maybe worth considering imports, good luck with the search
  9. Marigold is my nickname Unfortunately that pair broke as they don't do proper man sized pink ones with fur
  10. Hopefully someone will 'buy it now' while he is at the O2
  11. Hope you get this sorted quickly and painlessly
  12. An old video but proves the point....
  13. I once did a face down naked snow angel..... but I digress... We have a Dyson I don't have a problem with the product just the patronising adverts, I mean has James Dyson ever done the hoovering.... I don't think so`!!! It is one domestic chore I actually like doing
  14. SMD and BBK up a tree... Up a tree far more comfortable places for dogging
  15. Not sure I would go back even if they had been good for the last 5 years.... it's all about the attitude when you pointed it out
  16. Why not just put a cheaper more up to date unit in
  17. If you can spend that much on that then you really need a cap..... in the ass
  18. Bling Bling.... "Hello Papa Smurf here"
  19. Got you a little gift
  20. My nightly drugs test, apparently its compulsory for me
  21. Wow Steve thats a dish and a half mate Not for me as you well know but look stunning mate
  22. Happens all too often though, obviously not very well moderated...
  23. Or is James Dyson perhaps the most patronising self righteous @@@@ around.... Yes your minted and you make overated, overpriced vacuum cleaners but let someone more charismatic do your adverts....
×
×
  • Create New...