Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. 2 winters ago I had to drive with no TC or ABS etc because of a fault for the whole of December & January in all weathers and I am still here to tell the tale...
  2. I've been looking at Jag XF's recently but the 2.2D and the 3ltr D V6 Really quite fancy one of those in white.... Wouldn't be a replacement for the Zed it would be my 'Shed' Where ya been Builder
  3. Peter without being harsh.... would you get in and out of those seats ok? :surrrender:
  4. A man after my own heart...... I have very few exterior mods, however I do have one or two interior ones
  5. And would handle much like a milk float on ice I expect
  6. Would have had them if they were blue
  7. Just looks reduculous to me Pretty much undriveable anywhere....
  8. That is the americam Papa Smurf
  9. I have seen and heard plenty of chavvy Zeds at meets
  10. Very nice mate
  11. Now besides the 'dead' bit who does that remind me of .......................oh no, blonde is not his colour Any likeness to a forum member either current or former is purely coincidental...
  12. A fellow Spurs and tropical fish fan
  13. Iv'e done snow the last 3 years on REo50A;s with no issues, as long as you are sensible and take it easy you are fine. There is more danger of some numpty hitting you unfortunately Drove home in this earlier this year, hard to see how bad it was from the pic but the snow you can see was just what blew into the covered car park I may be late on this, but being a Spurs fan that number plate is frigging awesome!
  14. Don't know why he didn't just limit it to just Mad Dave. Suppose the Spurs bit was added for sympathy I like swearing Surrey Moderators.... All the same
  15. What do you call a man that hadn't won anything for over 7 years.... Arsene
  16. Pets entertaining pets....
  17. It's the very least some of us can do to, in some small way to recompense the sacrifices others have made on our behalf.
  18. Saw some proper old boys in Sainburys today all dressed up, hopefully they will inspire the younger generation but I doubt it somehow...
  19. I was doing the exact same, frustrating and all so easy...
×
×
  • Create New...