Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Only once and you wouldn't want to see what happened when I did
  2. Not sure anyone is offering the service anymore, I did mine myself, you just need a nav or tablet with a 7" screen and a sat nav cubby. Then hardwire it and mount a button or 2 somewhere to operate it..... Or buy a TomTom
  3. Sorry I stopped reading after 'boyfriend' Lol.
  4. Thanks, and you can't see the dials or the steering wheel or.......
  5. Just keep withing the sensible limits, you don't have to be travelling at the speed of sound to have fun in a Zed....
  6. Thanks as soon as I can work out this newfangled computer stuff will post a picture. (of the car rather than the cumungenly old SOB driving it) it's the car's that's the Star. The car not you
  7. Always good to buy a Roadster in the winter
  8. How do you plan to wire it in
  9. Volkswagon Beetle that's sporty?
  10. Don't worry plenty of OAP's on here
  11. Double Double Din FTW !
  12. I have the Bose / Clarion Skipatron 9000, it really is dreadful. I've come from a Mada 6 Sport which had another Bose system but couldn't replace it easily due to it being fully integrated with the centre console. As I can replace this one it definitely has to go, not only is it quite ugly its also totally not fit for purpose because of the skipping. You make a good point about the theft issue, I also guess if someone is going to steal a stereo they're not going to be too concerned if its single or double din. Think that pretty much answers my question there, I'll be going DD route. Nope, I'm born, bred and live in Kent but everyone calls me Florida. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Florida. Spooky I had a Mazda 6 Sport too, the Bose in that was awful too, mine skipped then just ate CD's as you say hard to replace, Zed is much easier to sort
  13. Sorry I stopped reading after 'boyfriend'
  14. I'm all for pedestrian safety but that's just rediculous
  15. Who cares It comes with a thai lady.....
  16. A bit like saying my poop smells better than your poop
  17. That looks like one happy pappy
  18. They are only worth what someone will pay for them whatever the quality, hopefully your binman will have some use for them
  19. Hello There are 2 different headunits in a Zed, a non Bose and a Bose, neither of which are a Bose and both of which are woeful There are lots and lots of threads on here about what you can do to improve it, I decided to replace everything but you can do it in stages... change the HU to get better functionality i.e. iPod etc, next change speakers and then maybe amps etc too.... I wouldn't worry too much about theft of radio's etc these days, if someone is going to break into a car they are looking for satnavs, tablets etc more than a DD stereo...
  20. Yes most of us don't have a wood fetish
  21. Cheers I have been having a play with LED lights, got 2 strips of white and a strip of blue all with dimmers it makes a nice moonlight effect in the evening and a low glow overnight rather than just turning the tube completely off.
  22. Really enjoyed it, had everything that a good Bond film should have
  23. What people actually don't realise is there is so much more to a Zed than straight line speed it is the whole ownership experience, the Zed is a car you can truly love it has so much personality and style unlike say a Evo for example which is a monster of a machine but at the end of the day is still a family saloon....
×
×
  • Create New...