Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Should have said
  2. Sounds like you caught Xeditis from that bug
  3. What do you call a man with an old piece of meat on his head.... Graham
  4. What do you call a man with a bequest on his head.... Will
  5. What do you call a man with a blue 370 and no sense of humour.... Paul
  6. What do you call a man in a boggy field.... Pete
  7. What do you call a man with a running machine on his head.... Jim
  8. What do you call a man with 3 trees on his head.... Edward Woodward
  9. What do you call a man with a tree on his head... Edward
  10. What do you call a man with no arms of legs in the ocean... Bob
  11. Why is it so many people on the roads today think that indicators are a fashion accessory I seem to spend almost all my time trying to mind read what other drivers are going to do.... yesterday I cut cut up by a range rover coming off a roundabout, I was indicating he was using the force, then when I overtook him and cut in purposely not indicating the ***** had the never to keep flshing me and putting his hazard lights on like a complete pleb (hopefully not a female police officer or I will be embarrassed using that word) Since then on numerous trips yesterday and today I have been watching and it is incredible the amount of people just don't bother, they change lanes on the motorway, exit via slip roads just go round roundabouts with no indicators on at all..... Maybe it's because I automatically reach for the indicators whenever I make a move, maybe I am the one who looks a tit indicating to come off the A2 at 4am in the morning
  12. I met a girl in a bar last night and asked if I could take her home She said no because she was on her menstruation cycle I said no bother I can drop you back in the morning to pick it up
  13. Too much money, too few brain cells
  14. I agree but £429 for a 7" tablet with 64GB & wifi or £529 with 3G is just crazy! The base model should come with 64GB at £269 & £369 respectively that is my only issue How on earth is 48GB worth £160 when you can get a 32GB micro SD for £20 Even if Apple made their own Memory cards a bit like Sony did and charged a bit of a premium it would be a start. I do agree everything will end up cloud based but then cloud storage is hardly cheap either...
  15. The Bose bass is pretty lacklustre, and the problem with the rest of the system is that it is just very poor quality Replace HU = Improvement Replace Speakers = Big improvement Replace Amp = Even bigger Improvement Replace Sub =
  16. I think he might wait until after all the snow
  17. Fixed that for you
  18. Thank god for that! It's ok because I know you don't mean that really
  19. Even if Apple just kept the lower priced units and made them all 64GB it would be a start...
  20. Definitely think Apple are at the point where it could go either way.... nobody is doubting the quality of their products but they no longer command their price tag IMO. Everyone else has been playing catch up and now Apple are running scared, the Samsung court case and now the 7" tablet u-turn are evidence if this... Talking of u-turns I have found a good deal on an iPhone5 with 3 See I still covet IOS
  21. Bought my 2004 Zed 3 years ago on 69k Currently on 107k, clutch replaced about 78k, new tyres at about 92k other than that just servicing & MOT and modding... Gearbox has always been notchy in 1st/2nd especially when cold but once warmed up as smooth as you like
  22. Well done mate Back of the net indeed...... Aaah Haaaaa
  23. I am surprised you haven't mentioned...... Up around the bend - CCR
  24. David Byrne - Big Blue Plymouth
×
×
  • Create New...