Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Humpy you owe me a kiss when I see you next
  2. You chip them in from the wing and I will volley them into the back of the net
  3. I would say the average age is well into the 30's I too would day Hugh (AttakZ) is the oldest, although I have never met him as he is only allowed family visitors at the Home
  4. *Must resist posting a pic of someone wit ha huge bottom. Must resist. Must resist......... Wasso before the weight saving
  5. Because like you she hides a little package?
  6. Ian seeing as they are lining everything up will they be sorting out howthe boot lines up against the roof? Always wondered why that didn't bug you... Work coming on well, have a good weekend up at Lakez
  7. If I was starting again it would be - Tyres Brakes Exhaust Induction UpRev Sorted But understandably some want suspention mods, I never saw the need for fast (legal) road driving as I never had any intention of taking my Zed on a track.
  8. Sorry but why is this in 350z/370z? I can't even see a car
  9. Try a breaker who has one light and might let you have it cheap, or even a damaged one to have a play with first, I also like to practice on spares mainly because my Zed was my daily
  10. Hey that VAT goes to the government who make sure it is spent on things that matter
  11. That was a bargain.... For someone else Why not use it as an excuse to customise yours, take them apart, clean them up spray the backing to colour match the car, add clear refelctor strips and properly reseal to prevent further misting.... job done
  12. I'm sure it has nothing to do with team orders
  13. Fine on a track but on the road you should think about other road users too
  14. I don't miss the Zed's fantastic economy, I now have a 64ltr tank, done just under 1,000 miles and just had to do my 2nd fill up
  15. If it is empty and miles awaywhy not just park in one space? I can't see there is ever a reason to park across 2 bays, if it is busy it is inconsiderate, if it is quiet it is not necessary If I drove a crappy little car I would park next to someone on purpose if they were parked across 2 bays I think the point is if the car park is quite large and is virtually empty, and you aren't staying for a long time, there is no reason to adhere to the lines. It's not about specifically choosing to park across two spaces; it's about it not being necessary to ensure that you avoid doing so. Anyone who took exception to that simply because you hadn't parked between two painted lines would be irrational. You aren't depriving other drivers of a space or inconveniencing them in any way, so you aren't doing anything wrong. Of course you are doing something wrong, you are not parking properly Surely it is irrational to be in an empty part of the car park and NOT park between the painted lines.... my point is it draws more attention to your car which is already parked miles from anyone else, If it was parked correctly I would think fair enough, if it was still parked across 2 bays then I am with Ekona and would think C@&T
  16. Sell it now, you won't havd the time or money to enjoy it for the next 18-25 years
  17. Yep if its 2 lanes i pull alongside another car and stick bang on 50 and wait for an audi or bmw badge to fill my rear view mirror, sometimes they try to undertake to i just creep up to close the gap and slow down again Passes the time.......
  18. Why, just why
  19. Ah missed that I blame someone else for bumping it
  20. Plural? I was talking for the majority not for myself Well spotted
  21. No curveball there - just common sense. Nice looking, comfy as hell, good spec, nice interior, Mazda reliability. Good shout. I had one 6 years ago a pre-facelift one, don't like the newer ones with the dame edna glasses rear lights Just don't get a mazda6 diesel the DPF is horrifically bad on those
  22. Bit of a curve ball but if you are looking at Modeo's why not have a look at Mazda6's.... the 2.2l sport is pretty good to drive if a little thirsty
×
×
  • Create New...