Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. PM ZMANALEX / Clark Motorsport
  2. Is that some sort of threat? A fist letter? Like a knuckle sandwich? lol
  3. Why?
  4. Yes airlock is issue by sounds of it
  5. Just buy the bushes and take your car to a decent independent garage to get them changed. They will have to do a wheel alignment afterwards. Doing it the way you want to is going to cost more. PM CS if you want super pro. Im not sure if he does the oem bushes also
  6. A white cannon I don't know, I'll find out. She only got it for xmas, so 1st time shooting etc. We just wanted one with the water in the background, which just so happened to be at the time and place of a sunset. Was hoping it would work in our favor With some good editing you could make it look amazing!
  7. They don't charge but donations are always welcome. Considering the amount of money a garage would take for work, and the donations they receive I think people take the **** a little. These guys do love the zed and working on them but it's time out their own time and some people never bother to lend a hand and don't even offer a donut That said, they do a splendid job of helping other zed owners out.
  8. What camera was it? Some nice photos although I'm not a fan of the photos with the sun glare in the background as without a fair amount of editing it leaves a lot of the car under-exposed. If your hosting photos, try using Flickr as it doesn't destroy the photo with jpg compression.
  9. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    lol we better make him feel very welcome then!! That would be awesome to watch clapton play a solo of layla !
  10. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    We're not going to need to see him live after all these vids Hows the numbers looking for it now?
  11. The fact that the cabin goes cold is weird as usually it heats up when theres an airlock when moving and goes cold when not moving. I still think theres an air lock though. Id drain fully and fill as stated with the manufacturers instructions which means you will be there for ages doing it.
  12. Where is it now?
  13. ROFL @Ekona & Dave! I do agree with you both! I did feel like the other guys though 5 years ago when I bought mine at the minuscule age of 21. Back then though these cars were still expensive. Now they're in the lower price bracket and getting into the hands of yoofs I'm starting to think like u guys
  14. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    They said it was to far to walk. That was a good one mate! Like it a lot!!
  15. Just seen this on hot uk deals. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/prebuilt-gaming-pc-overclocked-i5-4670k-r9-280x-16gb-ram-2400mhz-120gb-ssd-1tb-hdd-1787640
  16. Neilp

    Ride height

    cant do wales unfortunately! Having to work! U should come to lakes mate!
  17. Neilp

    Ride height

    If the OP has no access to a guaranteed level the thread count will be more accurate than setting up on uneven ground. I set mines up the first time measuring threads. The last time I adjusted them was on the ramp at AME and that was with the method you have mentioned.
  18. Neilp

    Ride height

    If the floor your on is slightly off you will have major issues. I found this out when I set mines up.
  19. I blame those heavy wheels you have
  20. I don't claim any figures tbh. If somebody asks how quick it is, I simply answer "quite"
  21. Neilp

    Ride height

    Its very hard to get the ride height level. You're better counting threads on the shockers tbh
  22. You'd be surprised when you have good tyres that are at a proper temperature. Between all the zeds theres not much difference in standard guise. Theres a couple of people with HR cars that produced very good figures on remap. I went the easy way and fired a tank of nitrous in. Problem solved.
  23. Agreed. On the road the cars are nowhere near warmed through enough to get the full potential out them. I can't believe the difference in my car with 18" rays and r888's compared with the 19's. Can wait for the summer when i'm back on track lightweight and with good usable downforce
  24. No chance on a wet day with front wheel drive. Dry day will be close but zed will pump it. My mate has one mapped by dastek and I'm still faster without the nos. 280ps vxr 0.62 is 5.6. As i said of the line it should have the edge, rolling am not so sure. Ahh i'm forgetting you guys have the older slower zed The 300ps is 5.6 standard 300ps is 5.8 and you need to stop at 50mph to top up the oil Not in my car you're not. official figures are 5.6 for 300ps my son. 100hp of nos on top will sort it I have no oil consumption either ya cheeky sod! I should have let you put that oil in your car now
×
×
  • Create New...