Hensh65 Amuse GT now on!

hensh65

Hey,

Thought that as I have caught Zeditis I best get a photo log going on here!

Feel free to ask about any mods, where I got them and how much they hurt the pocket, always worth it though :teeth:

Bought the Zed in Feb 2013

55 plate sunset orange with 40K on the clock

Came with some sort of exhaust, standard 18" wheels sprays black(terribly) and a boom box in the boot :shrug:

anyways here is was when I got it

198_zpsd898bee7.png

211_zps98376ffb.jpg

203_zpsc03c01f2.jpg

Unfortunatly my early Zed ownership wasn't the best as it overheated within the first week ! !

This was during the winter so felt absolute sick thinking I bought a pig in a poke, however it turned out to be the common fault with the fan. The garage took it away (for a week!) and sorted it all out. To get me by the gave me this, Mini cooper s john cooper works. I tore the SH!T out of it :)

229_zps524aa8c1.jpg

After that trauma, the modding began ! !

First up, take the 350z badge off, eventually go for the full smooth look

Also got a private reg aswell

270_zps1a965c1b.jpg

Then it was booked in for window tints and the roof and front lip wrap

277_zpsaaf103ea.jpg

Next up I wanted to save myself money in the future, New disc brakes all round and pads all round. New spark plugs, filters and oil change. Gets the baby running sweet !

265_zpsfba60977.jpg

285_zpscf15abf0.jpg

289_zpsc10ad9b0.jpg

Next up Zunsport grill

310_zps5dbba73b.jpg

Took the car to Japfest at knockhill, misses getting the car nice and clean !

370_zps1f6d48ac.jpg

375_zps11d5ef2c.jpg

Took the car to Milport, here it is on the Ferry

image_zpse66ee74b.jpg

Car next to a lambo !

336_zps39d6633c.png

Bought myself the HR bonnet off Zmanalex, top guy. Sent it too my sisters house and could get it back. Mate has a Focus and couldn't even get it close to in ! !

343_zps18efe7b4.jpg

425_zps4d00e496.jpg

408_zps4cc4eb25.png

Next purchase, got a nismo spoiler already sprayed in sunset orange ! result !

419_zps6444480e.jpg

Sat it on to check colour match

421_zps5ae9efa4.jpg

Was to good to be true though, body shop said that the original spoiler was glued on as it must have came off before and they couldn't take it off without damaging the boot. So low and behold the £25 they where taking to fit the spoiler increased. They wanted to spray the boot lid but I took the opportunity to get the back smoother and the wing sprayed black. So I said just to spray the boot and smooth the badge and spray the wing black and the base will be fine. Turned out the base is a slight shade off but not bad. Will get it re-sprayed eventually!

449_zpsbbe478f1.jpg

450_zps93d28660.jpg

That is where I am at just now. Took the rear wiper off at the weekend very effective mod imo. I have purchased new alloys and spacers courtesy of Cozzi, just waiting on him to get his alloys so we can exchange :teeth:

Just speaking to RT at the moment to get the Chargespeed rear, hopefully have that on and sprayed by mid sept.

Still need side skirts, front lip, engine dress and interior sorted :)

Edited by hensh65

Looking good hensh! :thumbs:

What wheels are you thinking of getting?

I bought some 18s of another member on here. Black deep dish, think the biggest improvement will be the spacers though as the arches eat my wheels at the moment!

265_zpsfba60977.jpg

Looks good :thumbs: brake disks are my next job I think. but :scare: hanging the calliper by the brake line!

image_zps81ec1ba9.jpg

It wasn't me doing all the maintenance :) I am utter useless, he didn't hang the front one by the brake line so that isn't all so bad

And I thought the litter was bad around here :lol: .

289_zpsc10ad9b0.jpg

Pete

I was going for the rustic shot ! :lol:

It is a big business centre near glasgow that has hundreds of long (un-policed) roads, me and my mates have always went up to that road to drive sensibly :)

• Like 1

Just purchased Chargespeed rear bumper in the last 5 mins courtesy of ray at RT :) Good day at work so far :teeth:

It has been very popular, and I can see why because I think it is F$$king stunning. Also as I see my choice to 2 tone the spoiler isn't to everyones taste, the bottom touch of black on the chargespeed might tie it in a bit better ?

• Like 1

Yeah I can see that tying the colour scheme in some more, move onto some black skirts (or some Tarmac side steps) next and maybe a front lip in black too, especially if you wrap the middle piece that touches the grille

Personally not a fan of the spoiler, looks backwards, but I know my taste isn't everyone's either, as lng as you'e happy!

• Like 2

I wanted the Mines lip but it would need altered to fit with the Zunsport grill. I think whatever grill I will get I will go body colour at the sides with the matching black lip.

Good shout with the Tarmac step, I need to watch nothing is too low as there is 5 speed bumps between me and my house !