Hensh65 Amuse GT now on!

hensh65

What's the deal with the rear indicators on the Chragespeed? Are they painted, or masked off? Or are my eyes playing up again?

I haven't picked it up yet mate this was taken this morning, they are masked off, there is also no mesh on it either, pick it up tonight so I will get pics up asap

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

image_zps3149cba9.jpg

Small update, just bought chargespeed side skirts however asked for them to be smoothed over as i am not a fan of the slots. I have also purchased the RT front lip. I have a lot of speed bumps to overcome to get to my house so i am half expecting them to rip the lip off :lol: if not though i will change it in the future :)

Will be booking the car in for the final parts of my car to be sprayed. That will be a full car respray ! Which it needed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Took delivery of these bad boys, car goes in next monday for the final parts of the car to be sprayed :) also got my alloys on (cheers cozzi) they are rubbing at the back occasionally, going to swap from 25mm at the back to

image_zps40368668.jpg

image_zps3ce981b1.jpg

image_zps040d8045.jpg

image_zps001d7caf.jpg

Looking great mate!

Im gonna have to space my new ones out I think to keep the wider look :dry: lol

Think I might need to come in a bit as I am getting some rubbing on the driver side rear. :( shame

Have you had the arches rolled yet mate?

• Like 1

Looking great mate!

Im gonna have to space my new ones out I think to keep the wider look :dry: lol

Think I might need to come in a bit as I am getting some rubbing on the driver side rear. :( shame

Have you had the arches rolled yet mate?

No man, were your arches rolled? its just my driver side tyre that is rubbing so I am speaking to alex to see if it is maybe my shocks as I really like the stance and don't want to have to drop to 20mm! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dropped the car in this morning to the body shop, public transport for the rest of the week :(:bang:

However my car will now have had a full respray and getting my chargespeed side skirts and RT lip fitted. Just before the car went in I had to drop to 20mm spacers at the back to stop it rubbing so 25mm spacers will be going up for sale when I can be bothered taking a picture of them :lol: hopefully get a nice day at the weekend and get some pictures of the finished article...... even though I know I will continue to buy things :)

• Like 1

you will be at the doctors tomorrow getting treated for depression after using public transport for 1 day :lol: . when is it due back? cant wait to see it

God am on the train now, anyone who has been to glasgow will understand how bad this is!! Hopefully friday at the very latest, he had my skirts and lip so they had been preped and sprayed prior to the car going in. Scares me though that i have basically done everything outside but feel i have hundreds to do :lol:

you will be at the doctors tomorrow getting treated for depression after using public transport for 1 day :lol: . when is it due back? cant wait to see it

God am on the train now, anyone who has been to glasgow will understand how bad this is!! Hopefully friday at the very latest, he had my skirts and lip so they had been preped and sprayed prior to the car going in. Scares me though that i have basically done everything outside but feel i have hundreds to do :lol:

like a supercharger ;)
  • Like 1

like a supercharger ;)

When you were talking about how much zeditus cost you i felt slightly better about how much its cost me :lol: i think i will annoy you for a shot of that beast when its dry and then accept i will never have one :lol:

Got the car back tonight being 5 days late ! Made worse by the train i was getting on friday being cancelled just to rub it in my face :lol:

Quick snap of the body shop goving it a once over

image_zps9bf25974.jpg

image_zps5eb9d260.jpg

image_zpse21dac7a.jpg

Really happy with RT performance splitter, didnt expect to like it as much as i do :)

Will get the car gutted at the weekend as it smells like the body shop :lol: then get decent snaps up :)