Hensh65 Amuse GT now on!

hensh65

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

Been really quiet on the modifying front recently. Had the banana arm issue which got sorted thanks to the new compression rod. Dont like spending money on things that aren't mods :lol:

Next I got the front and rear lights fly eyed, not to everyones taste but I think with the black on my car its ties them in quite nicely.

IMG_466959575566825_zps8f9478a2.jpeg

IMG_466963657031928_zps3fcf9b73.jpeg

Currently I am tackling the interior, I have just changed the gaiter and the gear knob for the alcantara gaiter and the Blox Neo gear knob. The gear knob isn't lining up correctly, any ideas? The centre console is going to be out a few times in the next few months so I am not too fussed about fixing it straight away. This Saturday its going in for a second time to get a Sony double din fitted. I am going to get the centre console carbon dipped and also get the seats repaired which will complete the interior work.

On Saturday after some eager driving I noticed my exhaust was blowing, turns out there is a hole in the flange( lol ). I've never liked my exhaust as it was one of the only mods the previous owner had done to the car. The car is booked in on the 25th of Sept to get a custom exhaust, going for a dual rather than y pipe. Planning on getting it a bit louder than my current exhaust. I share a post code with Neilp, Tranquil and Chubby who have Asbo exhausts.

After this I will look at getting my alloys refurbed, some panels touched up and then I should be complete. This is where I no doubt sell the car :lol: or start going for performance when I said I wouldn't !!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...