Greetings!

Hey all ^_^

My name's Luke and I'm new to the forums!

Am currently the owner of an FN2 Type-R, but will be upgrading to a 2007 350z in the next couple of months after I have moved house, which I am very much looking forward to (the car, not the move) =D

Here to learn, research, and for ideas. Comments I've seen on threads to upgrade the driver have already encouraged me to get some track time once I have the car in order to find the limits of both myself and the vehicle before taking any further steps =)

Anyway, hello and nice to make your acquaintance ^_^

Hi, I'm a noob too. How did you find the fn2? I figured I'd look for one if I couldn't find a nice zed. Would rather the zed though as the thought of virtually no torque doesn't excite me too much

Hi, I'm a noob too. How did you find the fn2? I figured I'd look for one if I couldn't find a nice zed. Would rather the zed though as the thought of virtually no torque doesn't excite me too much

Via pistonheads =) Tbh, the lack of torque hasn't really bothered me, I've enjoyed having the car screaming in vtec too much, and having an awesome space age interior ^_^ I have the GT version with added satnav, Bluetooth / voice control, and the ipod cable.

Edited by Guest