New GT4 Owner! :D

Hey guys I'm Shaun and recently after many many months of trying to find the right 350Z GT4, I found one Sunday!

#174 in Kuro Black, 45,700 on the clock in mint condition only some alloy scuffs that will be sorted tomorrow, upgraded sports exhaust and air filter are the only modifications for the bargain price of only £7500!

And the guy who sold her to me clearly loved her, he got a little emotional as I drove off which show me he loved and cared for her and therefore probably treated her well.

But back to me I'm 23 live in Swansea and have been snooping around these forums for maybe a year never really posted but now I have a reason, anyone know where I can get a nice key ring with GT4 on or 350Z or Z? My keys seem rather bland at the moment.

Pictures will be as soon as I get the alloys done, was thinking of going black alloys but feel it will take away from the original look any thoughts on that?

Edited by Eddy9592

:welcome: from a fellow, 23 y/o GT4 owner!

I am also deciding on which colour to do my wheels, but it's proving rather difficult.

I think black wheels on your zed may be a bit too much if you're not planning on any other styling mods but that's just my opinion.

Enjoy the zed and your time on the forum

welcome to the forum! Since you've got a limited edition GT4 car, i'd be inclined to keep it as original as possible so it holds its value. Therefore if you do want to change the colour of the wheels, do it byy buying some aftermarket ones, and then keep the originals to go back on the car if you sell it.

The exception to keeping it original is the exhaust, which should always be changed in all cases!

• Like 1