Its too hot today...

Come on you- 20 hours without food or water in this heat. I'm allowed to miss an apostrophe here and there :lol:

we'll give you that ... you must be delirious by now :cold:

28 degrees today and around 19 overnight. I like the heat and have a very high tolerance to it, don't really feel it till 42/43 as long as humidity is low and I've got plenty of water :) . Also, I can sleep soundly on warm nights.....it's the cold that does me in.

Pete

Wawaweewa

Had a huuuuuge thunderstorm tonight. Never seen the like of it before other than in Florida. The lighting was rapid fire.

I thought tripods were going to start coming up from under ground. Ooooolaaaaa! (Jeff Waynes war of the worlds)

• Like 1

I've had the 'pleasure' of coming home from work on the tube and overground today (non-air conditioned train) and it was not nice at all. But I still love this weather. I hate the way the media bitches about our crappy weather all year and then we get a few days of proper sun and they start doom mongering about that as well!

The way I see it, those of us who like proper sunny hot weather don't get what we want 99% of the year, so we should enjoy the good bits while we can and everyone else can content themselves with the fact that we'll soon be back to the usual disappointing norm.

Now I'm off to sit in the garden! :)

I had that "pleasure" too, Waterloo was a nightmare, trains on a go slow because tracks were bending in the heat!

I'm sure some of you who have Facebook probably saw the below last night, which was actually pretty appropriate for my journey home lol

544A111D-1055-43A1-8555-1AACBB02601D_zpsggjx8cub.jpg

Edited by Voodoo Vix
  • Like 1