Its too hot today...

And for some reason the planners of our new office have decided to only put air con in half the building, and its the half I'm not in... currently gently roasting in 32.1 degree heat in here :surrender:

Apparently we've got portable air con units arriving tomorrow but I have my doubts on how effective they'll be as the heat has to go somewhere!

Never too hot!

I'm glad the person in control of aircon distribution at our workplace is such a thoroughly decent and good-looking bloke, as I'm sat here with the best a/c unit we've got going full blast just for me! :lol:

Edited by Ekona

I've just got back from holiday in spain, where 30+ degrees is indeed awesome, because theres no need to wear a shirt, you have access to a pool and theres a nice sea breeze.

however, over here sitting in a hot office sweating like a paedophile in a playground, its not awesome!

32.5 degrees now on the official office temperature monitor - expecting 34 by the end of the day...

Its nice when outside but its killing me in the office.

We can't have the air con on in the office though because some of the girls are cold :wacko:

I can't win though, can't have the air con on, can't sit here in my boxers :thumbdown:

but on the plus side, for the girls to be cold in this heat they must be wearing literally no clothes, right?

or tell them to put a jumper on. Or, wear the same shirt for a week without showering and sit next to them, they'll soon cave in and let you turn the air con on!

but on the plus side, for the girls to be cold in this heat they must be wearing literally no clothes, right?

or tell them to put a jumper on. Or, wear the same shirt for a week without showering and sit next to them, they'll soon cave in and let you turn the air con on!

They are all wearing cardigans :surrender:

I've taken my shoes and socks off and rolled up my trousers :lol:

"..... and in Cornwall it's been overcast all day, with the odd heavy shower and thunder storm. Temp no more than 21C."

Have a run over the Moor, it's lovely up here!

Edited by 350ZRDev

I've had the 'pleasure' of coming home from work on the tube and overground today (non-air conditioned train) and it was not nice at all. But I still love this weather. I hate the way the media bitches about our crappy weather all year and then we get a few days of proper sun and they start doom mongering about that as well!

The way I see it, those of us who like proper sunny hot weather don't get what we want 99% of the year, so we should enjoy the good bits while we can and everyone else can content themselves with the fact that we'll soon be back to the usual disappointing norm.

Now I'm off to sit in the garden! :)