I was walking down the beach and saw ... a Vulcan!

Toon Chris

Not my vid, but I'm out for a seaside walk and passing Boulmer and heard this odd rumbling noise.

Look what flew past and executed the classic Vulcan half barrel-roll

I understand this was the last ever flight (presumably unless the Falklands goes t*ts up again) so feel very lucky to have seen it.

• Like 1

You should have been at Scarborough on Saturday, Armed Forces Day, the Vulcan did a 10 minute display, also a Spitfire and amazing Brietling Wingwalkers. I understand that after Scarborough the Vulcan flew up the coast to display at Sunderland.

Not my vid, but I'm out for a seaside walk and passing Boulmer and heard this odd rumbling noise.

Look what flew past and executed the classic Vulcan half barrel-roll

I understand this was the last ever flight (presumably unless the Falklands goes t*ts up again) so feel very lucky to have seen it.

The Argies will probably invade as soon as the Vulcan is out of service : (

Heard that the airframe cannot be recertified as safe for flight so does seem to be the end - Its a real shame when WW2 planes still fly maybe its because this is a jet engine rather than piston. They have 2 others in taxiable condition so dont know if they could be made flight worthy but a would need a big Brit sponsor who doesn't mind being linked with a bomber ! step up Al Murray.

• Like 1